MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Vehicle Design and Control|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- Carroll Smith “Tune to Win” Aero Publishers, INC. (1978) ISBN:978-0-87938-071-7 [Google Scholar]
- Baja, S. A. E. “2015 Collegiate Design Series.”(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Daniel, Isaac M., Ori Ishai, Issac M. Daniel, and Ishai Daniel. Engineering mechanics of composite materials. 3. New York: Oxford university press, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Moorthy, R. Srinivasa, Yonas Mitiku, and K. Sridhar. “Design of automobile driveshaft using carbon/epoxy and kevlar/epoxy composites.” . AJER 2, 10 (2013): 173-179. [Google Scholar]
- Hatwar, Pankaj K., and R. S. Dalu. “Design and Analysis of Composite Drive Shaft.”. IJSR 4, 4 ISSN (Online): 2319-7064(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Rajmane, S. M., and M. A. Chopade. “Investigation of Effect of Stacking Sequence and Fiber Orientation on Maximum Torque Transmission Capacity of a Composite Automobile Driveshaft by Analytical & FEA Methods.” IJAIEM 3, 11 (2014): 31-37. [Google Scholar]
- Reddy, P. Satheesh Kumar, Ch Nagaraju, and T. Hari Krishna. “Optimum design and analysis of filament wound composite tubes in pure and combined loading.” IJERT 1, 8 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Bankar, Harshal, Viraj Shinde, and P. Baskar. “Material optimization and weight reduction of drive shaft using composite material.” IOSR-JMCE 10, 1 (2013): 39-46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mallick, Pankar K. Fiber-reinforced composites: materials, manufacturing, and design. CRC Press 3rd Edition ISBN:1420005987 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Formosa Plastics Corporation,(2014) “Tairyfil Data Sheet”. [Google Scholar]
- Cai, Z. H. O. N. G., T. Gutowski, and S. Allen. “Winding and consolidation analysis for cylindrical composite structures.” J. Compos. Mater. 26, 9 (1992): 1374-1399. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Atul Limited “LAPOX L12/K6”. 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Patil, Sagar D., DS Chavan, MV Kavade,“Investigation of Composite Torsion Shaft for Torsional Buckling Analysis using Finite Element Analysis”.” IOSR-JMCE.4, 3 (2012): 26-31. [Google Scholar]
- Badie, M. A., E. Mahdi, and A. M. S. Hamouda. “An investigation into hybrid carbon/glass fiber reinforced epoxy composite automotive drive shaft.”Mater.Des. 32, 3 (2011): 1485-1500. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sharma, Ambuj, James M. Nelson, Douglas P. Goetz, Amit Patel, Paul Sedgwick, Wendy Thompson, Travis Gorsuch, and Dave Knauff. “The Impact of Nanosilica-Modified Epoxy Resins on the Design and Performance of Filament-Wound Drive Shafts.” CAMX Conference Proceedings, pp. 26-29. (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.