MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Vehicle Design and Control|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- Wen-Bin, Shangguan, Y. Zhao, “Dynamic analysis and design calculation methods for powertrain mounting systems,” International Journal of Automotive Technology, Vol. 8, No. 6, pp. 731-744, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Rozyn, Matthew, Zhang, Nong, “A method for estimation of vehicle inertial parameters,” International Journal of Vehicle System Dynamics, Vol. 48, No. 5, pp. 547-565, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wegener, Daniel, “Vehicle inertia measurement machine (VIMM),” Society of Allied Weight Engineers - 71st International Conference on Mass Properties, pp. 153-162, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Pegram, W.A. Anemaat, “Preliminary estimation of airplane moments of inertia using CAD solid modeling,” SAE paper 2000-01-1700, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- M. Gobbi, G. Mastinu, G. Previati, “A method for measuring the inertia properties of rigid bodies, ”Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing,Vol. 25,No.1, pp. 305-318,2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Carsten, L. Michhael, “A survey of current inertia parameter identification methods, ”Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 189–211, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhi-Chao. Hou, Yi-ning. Lv, Yao-xin. Lao, Dan. Liu, “A new trifilar pendulum approach to identify all inertia parameters of a rigid body or assembly,” Mechanism and Machine Theory,Vol.44, No.3 pp.1270-1280, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A.B. Almeida, A.P.V. Urgueira, N.M.M. Maia, “Evaluation of the performance of three different methods used in the identification of rigid body properties,”Shock and Vibration Journal (Special Issue ICED 2007), pp. 467-479, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Lee, Y.B. Lee, Y.S. Park, “Response and excitation points selection for accurate rigid body inertia properties identification,” Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing,Vol.13,No.4, pp.571-592,1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Raquel A.B.Almeida,Antonio P.V.Urgueira, Nuno M.M.Maia, “Further developments on the estimation of rigid body properties from experimental data,” Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing,No.4,pp.1391-1408, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Renato Brancati,Riccardo Russo, SergioSavino, “Method and equipment for inertia parameter identification,” Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing,No.24,pp. 29-40, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Anthony Best, “Addendum 1 to SPMM User Guide (MIMS) v8.12,”Anthony Best Dynamics Company, pp.63-68, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Shuchen, Qing Yuxun, Han Jiqing, “ A test analysis method based on Grubbs in experiments ”. Journal of Projectiles; Rockets; Missiles and Guidance, Vol.27, No.1, pp.275-277, 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.