MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Vehicle Design and Control|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- J. A. Mohrfeld-Halterman, M. Uddin, High fidelity quasi steady-state aerodynamic model effects on race vehicle performance predictions using multi-body simulation. Vehicle System Dynamics. 54(7): 963-981, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Kee, J. H. Rho, et al., High speed driving stability of passenger car under crosswind effects. International Journal of Automotive Technology. 15(5): 741-747, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luke S Roberts1, Joao Correia, et al., Aerodynamic characteristics of a wing-and-flap configuration in ground effect and yaw. Journal of Automobile Engineering. 230(6): 841-854, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Buljac, I. Džijan, et al., Automobile aerodynamics influenced by airfoil-shaped rear wing. International Journal of Automotive Technology. 17(3): 377-385, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Soso, P. A. Wilson, Aerodynamics of a wing in ground effect in generic racing car wake flows. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part D-Journal of Automobile Engineering. 220(D1): 1-13, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Altinisik, O. Yemenici, H. Umur, Aerodynamic Analysis of a Passenger Car at Yaw Angle and Two-Vehicle Platoon. Journal of Fluids Engineering-Transactions of the ASME. 137(12): FE-15-1219, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Altinisik, Aerodynamic coastdown analysis of a passenger car for various configurations. International Journal of Automotive Technology, 18(2): 245-254, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ying-Chao Zhang, Jing Zhao, et al., Wind tunnel tests and aerodynamic numerical simulations of car opening windows. Nonlinear Dynamics, 58(1): 62-78, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Smith, D. J. Mee, et al., Design, modelling and analysis of a six component force balance for hypervelocity wind tunnel testing. Computers & Structures, 79(11): 1077-1088, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.