MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Vehicle Design and Control|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- J. A. Mohrfeld-Halterman, M. Uddin, High fidelity quasi steady-state aerodynamic model effects on race vehicle performance predictions using multi-body simulation. Vehicle System Dynamics. 54(7): 963-981, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Kee, J. H. Rho, et al., High speed driving stability of passenger car under crosswind effects. International Journal of Automotive Technology. 15(5): 741-747, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luke S Roberts1, Joao Correia, et al., Aerodynamic characteristics of a wing-and-flap configuration in ground effect and yaw. Journal of Automobile Engineering. 230(6): 841-854, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Buljac, I. Džijan, et al., Automobile aerodynamics influenced by airfoil-shaped rear wing. International Journal of Automotive Technology. 17(3): 377-385, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Soso, P. A. Wilson, Aerodynamics of a wing in ground effect in generic racing car wake flows. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part D-Journal of Automobile Engineering. 220(D1): 1-13, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Altinisik, O. Yemenici, H. Umur, Aerodynamic Analysis of a Passenger Car at Yaw Angle and Two-Vehicle Platoon. Journal of Fluids Engineering-Transactions of the ASME. 137(12): FE-15-1219, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Altinisik, Aerodynamic coastdown analysis of a passenger car for various configurations. International Journal of Automotive Technology, 18(2): 245-254, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ying-Chao Zhang, Jing Zhao, et al., Wind tunnel tests and aerodynamic numerical simulations of car opening windows. Nonlinear Dynamics, 58(1): 62-78, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Smith, D. J. Mee, et al., Design, modelling and analysis of a six component force balance for hypervelocity wind tunnel testing. Computers & Structures, 79(11): 1077-1088, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.