MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2018The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Novel Materials and Properties|
|Published online||26 February 2018|
- Ramnath, B. Vijaya, C. Elanchezhian, P. V. Nirmal, G. Prem Kumar, V. Santhosh Kumar, S. Karthick, S. Rajesh, and K. Suresh. “Experimental investigation of mechanical behavior of jute-flax based glass fibre reinforced composite.” Fibre. Polym. 15, 6 (2014): 1251-1262. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mahesha, G. T., S. B. Satish, K. M. Vijaya, and K. Subrahmanya Bhat. “Preparation of unidirectional grewia serrulata fibre-reinforced polyester composites and evaluation of tensile and flexural properties.” J. Nat. Fibres 13, 5 (2016): 547-554. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deogonda, Patil, and Vijaykumar N. Chalwa. “Mechanical property of glass fibre reinforcement epoxy composites.” IJSER 1,4 (2013): 2347-3878. [Google Scholar]
- Mohammed, Layth, MOHAMED NM Ansari, Grace Pua, Mohammad Jawaid, and M. Saiful Islam. “A review on natural fibre reinforced polymer composite and its applications.” Int. J. Polym. Sci. 2015 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Joshi, Satish V., L. T. Drzal, A. K. Mohanty, and S. Arora. “Are natural fibre composites environmentally superior to glass fibre reinforced composites?.” Compos. Pt. A-Appl. Sci. Manuf. 35,3 (2004): 371-376. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arib, R. M. N., S. M. Sapuan, M. M. H. M. Ahmad, M. T. Paridah, and HMD Khairul Zaman. “Mechanical properties of pineapple leaf fibre reinforced polypropylene composites.” Mater. Des 27, 5 (2006): 391-396. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Devi, L. Uma, S. S. Bhagawan, and Sabu Thomas. “Mechanical properties of pineapple leaf fibre-reinforced polyester composites.” J. Appl. Polym. Sci 64, 9 (1997): 1739-1748. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- George, Jayamol, S. S. Bhagawan, N. Prabhakaran, and Sabu Thomas. “Short pineapple-leaf-fibre-reinforced low-density polyethylene composites.” J. Appl. Polym. Sci 57, 7 (1995): 843-854. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- George, Jayamol, S. S. Bhagawan, and Sabu Thomas. “Effects of environment on the properties of low-density polyethylene composites reinforced with pineapple-leaf fibre.” Compos. Sci. Technol. 58, 9 (1998): 1471-1485. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pavithran, C., P. S. Mukherjee, M. Brahmakumar, and A. D. Damodaran. “Impact properties of natural fibre composites.” J. Mater. Sci. Lett. 6, 8 (1987): 882-884. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mishra, S., A. K. Mohanty, L. T. Drzal, M. Misra, S. Parija, S. K. Nayak, and S. S. Tripathy. “Studies on mechanical performance of biofibre/glass reinforced polyester hybrid composites.” Compos. Sci. Technol. 63, 10 (2003): 1377-1385. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- John, Maya Jacob, and Rajesh D. Anandjiwala. “Recent developments in chemical modification and characterization of natural fibre-reinforced composites.” Polym. Compos. 29, 2 (2008): 187-207. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM International. ASTM D3039/D3039M-14 Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Polymer Matrix Composite Materials. West Conshohocken, PA: ASTM International (2014). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM International. ASTM D7264/D7264M-15 Standard Test Method for Flexural Properties of Polymer Matrix Composite Materials. West Conshohocken, PA: ASTM International (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.