MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Risk Management in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Anatolevna, K. E., & Borisovich, K. P. (2015). Management systems of urban planning. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 10(23), 43456–43460. Retrieved from www.scopus.com [Google Scholar]
- Korol, E., Ostiakova, A., & Perfilowa, E. (2018). The operational characteristics of the housing stock as a result of renovation. Paper presented at the IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 365(6) doi:10.1088/1757-899X/365/6/062027 Retrieved from www.scopus.com [Google Scholar]
- Losev, K. Y., Chulkov, G. O., & Chulkov, V. O. (2018). Comprehensive assessment of options for renovation of buildings and city blocks. Paper presented at the IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 177(1) doi:10.1088/1755-1315/177/1/012026 Retrieved from www.scopus.com [Google Scholar]
- Booklet for the conference Of the Committee on architecture and urban planning of Moscow (moskomarchitecture) “Comfortable city”. Moscow 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Perfilova E. A., Korol E. A., Ostyakova A. V. Performance analysis updated as a result of renovation of the housing stock. In the collection: Construction-the formation of the environment XXI international scientific conference: proceedings of the seminar “youth innovation”. 2018. C. 357–359. [Google Scholar]
- Gaydysheva Y. V. Prospects for the development of a renovation program in Moscow taking into account past experience. In the collection: Technologies in engineering and ecological construction, mechanization and housing and communal complex, a collection of reports of the university scientific and technical conference. 2017. P. 160–164. [Google Scholar]
- Korol E. A. Analysis of the state and trends of urban development in the implementation of projects for the reconstruction and renovation of industrial zones in Moscow. Real estate: economics, management. 2014. № 1-2. PP. 48–51. [Google Scholar]
- Korol E.A., Komissarov S.V., Kagan P.B., Arutyunov S.G. Solving the problems of organizational and technological modeling of construction processes. Industrial and civil construction. 2011. № 3. P. 43–45. [Google Scholar]
- Kievsky L. V., Kargashin M. E. Renovation by quarters (methodical issues). Residential construction. 2018. № 4. P. 15–25. [Google Scholar]
- Kievsky L. V. Mathematical model of renovation. Residential construction. 2018. № 1-2. PP. 3–7. [Google Scholar]
- Kievsky I. L., Grishutin I. B., Kievsky L. V. The distributed reconstruction of blocks (pre-project stage). Residential construction. 2017. № 1-2. PP. 23–28. [Google Scholar]
- Kievsky L.V. Features of the methodology of organizing “wave” resettlement in areas of complex reconstruction. Industrial and civil construction. 2006. № 10. P. 12. [Google Scholar]
- Database “Buildings included in the program of renovation of Moscow of the second wave” 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Elena Korol, Vu Dinh Tho and Yuliya Kustikova Model of stressed-strained state of multi-layered reinforced concrete structure with the use of composite reinforcement. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 365 (2018) 052033 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/365/5/052033 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V G 2013 The concept of innovation for sustainable development in the construction business and education. Applied Mechanics and Materials. Engineering Management, Vol. 475-476 15 pp 1703–1706. doi:10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.475-476.1703. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bogachev S.N., Shkolnikov A.A., Rosentul R.A., Klimova N.A. Construction risks and the possibility of minimizing them. ACADEMIA. ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION Publisher: Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences (Moscow) ISSN: 2077-9038, Moscow, 2015 №1, P. 88–92. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V. G. 2013 Post bifurcations of the concept of the sustainable development in construction business and education. Advanced Materials Research. Engineering Education. Vol 860-863 26 pp 3009–3012. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.860-863.3009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G., Bardenwerper W., Roe R. Interactive Teaching of Risk Management in the Russian Construction Industry. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 365 (2018) 062030 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/365/6/062030 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V, Degaev E, Burkova I. Environmental economic model of risk management and costs in the framework of the quality management system // MATEC Web of Conf., 193 (2018) 05027. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305027. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V, Passmore D. Application of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis in Ecology in Russia. // MATEC Web of Conf., 193 (2018) 05027. DOI: DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305026 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G, Bardenwerper W, Roe R. Sustainability Risk Management: The Case for Using Interactive Methodologies for Teaching, Training and Practice in Environmental Engineering and Other Fields. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research (France-Netherlands). Atlantis Press. In press. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G., Passmore D. Behavioral engineering model to identify risks of losses in the construction industry. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research (France-Netherlands). Atlantis Press. In press. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.