MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Risk Management in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- International cooperation. Consumer Protection in the Context of the Digital Economy at the G20 Platform. Press release Posted: 07/10/2017. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G., Bardenwerper W., Roe R. Interactive Teaching of Risk Management in the Russian Construction Industry. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 365 (2018) 062030 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/365/6/062030. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G, Bardenwerper W, Roe R. Sustainability Risk Management: The Case for Using Interactive Methodologies for Teaching, Training and Practice in Environmental Engineering and Other Fields. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research (France-Netherlands).Atlantis Press. In press. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G., Passmore D. Behavioral engineering model to identify risks of losses in the construction industry. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research (France-Netherlands). Atlantis Press. [Google Scholar]
- Drozdova I.I. Import substitution as one of the factors of economic security of industrial enterprises in the sphere of railway transport in conditions of WTO. World Applied Sciences Journal. 2014. Т. 29. № 8. С. 1000–1003. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V, Degaev E, Burkova I. Environmental economic model of risk management and costs in the framework of the quality management system // MATEC Web of Conf. 193 (2018) 05027. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305027. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V, Passmore D. Application of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis in Ecology in Russia. // MATEC Web of Conf., 193 (2018) 05027. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305026. [Google Scholar]
- The digital divide: from spreadsheets to insights. On line: http://data.cnews.ru/articles/2017-12_01_traditsionnye_metody_analiza_dannyh_bolshe_ne_rabotayut [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 28.07.2017 N 1632-p. On approval of the program “Digital economy of the Russian Federation” [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G. The concept of innovation for sustainable development in the construction business and education. Applied Mechanics and Materials. (Volumes 475-476). Chapter 15: Engineering Management. December 2013. Pages 1703–1706. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.475-476.1703 [Google Scholar]
- The program “Digital Economy of the Russian Federation.” Approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated July 28, 2017 No. 1632-p. On-line resource: URL: http://static.government.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Boyko I.P., Yevnevich M.A., Kolyshkin A.V. Enterprise Economics in the Digital Era // Russian Entrepreneurship, Volume 18, No. 7, P.1127–1136, 2017 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Report of the Rosstat 2018. Abdrakhmanova G.I., Vishnevsky K.O., Volkova G.L., Gokhberg L.M. Indicators of the digital economy. Statistical compilation.M.: HSE, 2018 268. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G. Complex models of active control systems at the modern developing enterprises. Advanced Materials Research (Volumes 945-949). Chapter 22: Manufacturing Management and Engineering Management. June 2014. Pages 3012–3015. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.945-949.3012 [Google Scholar]
- The development of the digital economy in Russia. Program until 2035 [Google Scholar]
- Drozdova I.I., Lyapuntsova E.V. Assessment of technological capabilities of a production system from a position of flexible risk management. Review of European Studies. 2015. Т. 7. № 4. С. 241–247. [Google Scholar]
- https://rb.ru/article/uchenye-vychislili-kompanii-upravlyayushhie-mirom/6801867.html [Google Scholar]
- http://www.forbes.ru/kompanii/350323-illyuzornyy-mir-pyat-glavnyh-mifov-cifrovoy-ekonomiki. [Google Scholar]
- Why now you need to use systems that work with Big Data. On line: http://fb.ru/post/databases/2018/4/28/26422. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.