MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Risk Management in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Bartell S.M. Ecological/Environmental Risk Assessment // Risk Assessment and Management Handbook. New York, 1996. P. 10.3–10.59. [Google Scholar]
- Chicken J.C. Risk Handbook. London, 1996. 310 p. [Google Scholar]
- Chicken J.C., Harbison S.A. Differences Between Industries in the Definition of Acceptable Risk // New Risks. New York, 1990. p. 123–128. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G. Сomplex models of active control systems at the modern developing enterprises // Advanced Materials Research. 2014. Т. 945-949. С. 3012–3015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G. Environmental and economic model life cycle of buildings based on the concept of “green building” // Applied Mechanics and Materials. 2014. Т. 467. С. 287–290. [Google Scholar]
- Cohen B.L. Catalog of Risks Extended and Updated // Health Physics. 1991. Vol. 61. p. 89–96. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G. Post bifurcations of the concept of the sustainable development in construction business and education // Advanced Materials Research. 2014. Т. 860-863. С. 3009-3012. [Google Scholar]
- Cohen B.L. The Nuclear Energy Option. An Alternative for the 90s. New York, 1990. 320 p. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G. Project risks. Scientific Review number 23, 2015. Moscow. 212-214pp. [Google Scholar]
- Сovello V.T. Communications Risk in Crisis and Noncrisis Situations // Risk Assessment and Management Handbook. For Environmental, Health, and Safety Professionals. New York, 1996. p. 45–65. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V, Passmore D. Application of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis in Ecology in Russia. MATEC Web of Conf., 193 (2018) 05027. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305026 [Google Scholar]
- Covello V.T., Sandman P.T., Slovic P. Guidelines for Communicating Information about Chemical Risks Effectively and Responsibly // Acceptable Evidence. Science and Values in Risk Management. New York, 1991. p. 66–90. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G., Passmore D. Behavioral engineering model to identify risks of losses in the construction industry. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research (France-Netherlands). Atlantis Press. In press. [Google Scholar]
- Dzuray E.J, Maranto A.R. Assessing the Status of Risk-Based Approaches for the Prioritization of Federal Environmental Spending // Federal Facilities Environmental J. 1999. N 5. <http://www.research.umbc.edu/~maranto/fedfac.htm>. [Google Scholar]
- Environmental Encyclopedia. Detroit, 1994. 110 p. [Google Scholar]
- Goedkoop M. The Eco-indicator 95. Final Report. Utrecht, The Netherlands. 1995. http://www.pre.nl/eco-indicator95/ei-95-reports.htm [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G, Bardenwerper W, Roe R. Sustainability Risk Management: The Case for Using Interactive Methodologies for Teaching, Training and Practice in Environmental Engineering and Other Fields. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research (France-Netherlands). Atlantis Press. In press. [Google Scholar]
- Goedkoop M., Spriensma R. The Eco-indicator 99. A damage oriented method for Life Cycle Impact Assessment. Methodology Report. Amersfoort, The Netherlands, 2000. <http://www.pre.nl/download/EI99_methodology_v2.pdf> [Google Scholar]
- Hallenbeck W.H. Quantitative Risk Assessment for Environmental and Occupa-tional Health. Boca-Raton, 1993. 212 p. [Google Scholar]
- Borkovskaya V.G., Belikova E.S. Risks and the actual state of the quality management system at enterprises of the construction industry. International scientific and technical journal “Real Estate: Economics, Management”. Economics and management of real estate. Moscow. 4-2017. P39-P43 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.