MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- P.G. Grabovy, O.I. YegorycheV, I.G. Lukmanov. Examination and inspection of the investment process and the operation of real estate, Part I. (Moscow: Prospect, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Grabovy, O.I. Yegorychev, I.G. Lukmanov. Examination and inspection of the investment process and the operation of real estate, Part II (Moscow: Prospect, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Istomin, N.A. Gariaev, A.G. Olohova. Design engineering in construction (MGSU, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Dmitry Topchiy, Ekaterina Kochurina Environmental situation in construction, reconstruction and re-profiling of facilities in high-density urban development (MATEC Web of Conferences 193, 05012, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Dmitriy Topchiy, Andrey Tokarskiy Formation of the organizational-managerial model of renovation of urban territories (MATEC Web of Conferences 196(1):04029, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Topchiy, A.I. Shatrova, Formation of a basic management strategy for a construction organization in the implementation of projects of redevelopment of major urban areas (International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Topchiy, A. Tokarskiy, Designing of structural and functional organizational systems, formed during the re-profiling of industrial facilities (IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Dmitriy Topchiy, Anastasia Shatrova, Alexey Yurgaytis, Integrated construction supervision as a tool to reduce the developer’s risks when implementing new and redevelopment projects (MATEC Web of Conferences 193, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Abramov, A.A. Lapidus Formation of production structural units within a construction company using the systemic integrated method when implementing high-rise development projects (E3S Web of Conferences 33, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ivan Abramov, Formation of integrated structural units using the systematic and integrated method when implementing high-rise construction projects (HRC 2017 (HIGH-RISE CONSTRUCTION-2017) E3S Web of Conferences 33. D. Safarik, Y. Tabunschikov and V. Murgul (Eds.). 2018). [Google Scholar]
- Azariy Lapidus, Ivan Abramov, Systemic integrated method for assessing factors affecting construction timelines (MATEC Web of Conferences 193, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Batyrin, Yu.K. Orlov Construction and technical expertise in modern legal proceedings (Expert Library, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Batyrin Collection of educational and methodical works on judicial construction and technical expertise (Expert Library, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Oleinik, A. Yurgaytis, Optimization of the annual construction program solutions (MATEC Web of Conferences, 117, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Bozejko, Z. Hejducki, M. Uchroński, M. Wodecki, Solving resource-constrained construction scheduling problems with overlaps by metaheuristic (Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.