MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Management in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of February 16, 2008 N87 “On the composition of sections of project documentation and requirements for their content.” [Google Scholar]
- “SP 48.13330.2011. Set of rules. Organization of construction. Updated version SNip 12–01-2004”, section 7 [Google Scholar]
- “Guidelines for the development and execution of the technological map (MDS 12-29.2006)”, Central Research and Development and Experimental Institute for the Organization, Mechanization and Technical Assistance to Construction, Moscow, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- “Urban Development Code of the Russian Federation” from 29.12.2004 N 190-FZ (as amended on 03.08.2018) (with amendment and additional entry, effective from 01.09.2018) [Google Scholar]
- «TKp 45-1.03-161-2009. Technical code installed practices», Ministry of Architecture and Construction of the Republic of Belarus, Minsk, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation of 30.12.2009 N 624 “On approval of the List of types of works on engineering surveys, preparation of project documentation, construction, reconstruction, overhaul of capital construction projects that affect the safety of capital construction projects” [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 21, 2010 N 468 “On the order of construction control in the implementation of construction, reconstruction and major repairs of capital construction.” [Google Scholar]
- Order of the State Construction Committee of the Russian Federation of 25.02.1999 N 39 “On improving the skills of specialists who exercise control over the quality of construction of facilities” [Google Scholar]
- D. Topchiy, A. Shatrova, A. Yurgaytis, “Integrated construction supervision as a tool to reduce the developer’s risks when implementing new and redevelopment projects”, MATEC Web of Conferences 193 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Topchiy, E. Kochurina, “Environmental situation in construction, reconstruction and re-profiling of facilities in high-density urban development”, MATEC Web of Conferences 193 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Topchiy, A. Tokarskiy, “Formation of the organizational-managerial model of renovation of urban territories”, MATEC Web of Conferences 196 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D. Topchiy, A. Shatrova, “Formation of a basic management strategy for a construction organization in the implementation of projects of redevelopment of major urban areas”, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Topchiy, A. Tokarskiy, “Designing of structural and functional organizational systems, formed during the re-profiling of industrial facilities”, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.