MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Management in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- M. Benoit, C. Patsias, Journal of Rural Studies, 55, 1–11 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Xie, Annals of Tourism Research, 55, 141–154 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Zuyev, S. L. Bondarenko, D. A. Savchuk, A. Yu. Bocharov, 30, 242–245 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. Domański, International Encyclopedia of Human Geography, 1, 190–195 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Cerceau, N. Mat, G. Junqua, Geoforum, 89, 29–4, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Zamora, R. Cobos, C. Huerta, Geoforum, 87, 48–61 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rasmussen, C. Lund, World Development, 101, 388–399 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Belyakova, Real estate: economics, management 4, 14–16 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tatarkin, Education and Science 90, 26–45 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Evseenko, K. Ogryzko, Problems and prospects of modernization of the Russian economy, (Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of the SB RAS, Novosibirsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zhigalov, N. Aparin, Transport business in Russia, 12-4, 79–81 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mammaev, A. Shlafman, Scientific and technical lists of the St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University. Economic sciences, 75, 88–94 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Rykov, E. Dubinina, Formation and management of production complexes basis for effective use of fixed funds, (The Baikal state. University of Economics and Law. Irkutsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Aristarkhova, T. Matyagina, Yu. Poroshin, Managerial Accounting and Finance, 2, 90–108 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. Shogenova, M. Abitova, Izvestiya of the Kabardino-Balkarian Science Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 38, 163–166 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.