MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Management in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Oleinik P.P., Kuzmina T.K., The choice of rational solutions for the reconstruction of textile industry enterprises. Proceedings of Higher Educational Institutions. Technology of textile industry, 3 (369), 11–16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Arakelyan G.G., Oleinik P.P., Efficient technology of reconstruction of dilapidated buildings. Industrial and Civil Engineering, 9, 36 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Kuzmina T.K., Cherednichenko N., Systematization of the Major Stages of the Client in Certain Branches of Construction Production / MATEC Web Conf., 86, 05012 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Oleinik P.P., Brodsky V.I., Features of the organization of construction in the recon-struction of buildings and structures. Technology and Organization of Construction Production, 4 (5), 40–45 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Kuzmina T.K., Adaptation of technical customer activity in market conditions. PhD thesis: 05.23.08. Moscow State University of Civil Engineering. Moscow (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Shirshikov B.F., Ershov M.N. Reconstruction of facilities. Organization of work, re-strictions, risks. Moscow. Library of scientific developments and projects of MGSU (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Azariy L. Integral Potential Effectiveness of Organizational-Technological and Mana-gerial Decisions of Building Object. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 584-586, 2230–2232 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oleinik P.P., Brodsky V.I., Preparation of construction production in construction and reconstruction of industrial enterprises. MGSU Bulletin, 1-2, 248–252 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Nikiforov A., Meneylyuk I., Ershov M. Optimization of Engineering Structure Recon-struction on the Organizational and Technological Constraints. Bulletin of the Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University, 72, 151–156 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Oleinik P.P., Brodsky V.I., Technical regulation of organization safety in construction. Technology and Organization of Construction Production, 1, 27–32 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Oleinik P.P., Brodsky V.I., Grigorieva L.S. Determining the Degree of Mobility of Building Systems. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 580-583, 2253–2256 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lapidus A.A., Makarov A.N. Fuzzy Sets on Step of Planning of Experiment for Organi-zation and Management of Construction Process. MATEC Web of Conf., 05003 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Oleinik P.P., Sinenko S., Zhadanovsky B., Brodsky V., Kuzhin M. Construction of a complex object. MATEC Web of Conf., IPICSE 04059 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Oleinik P.P., Kuzmina T.K., Zenov V. Intensification of the Investment Process of Con-struction. MATEC Web of Conf. 86, 05019 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yershov M.N., Ishin A.V., Oleynik P.P., Lapidus A.A., Telychenko V.I., Tumanov D.K., Feldman O.A. Technological and organizational aspects of reconstruction of buildings. Technology and Organization of Construction Production, 3 (8), 10–17 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.