MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- A. Murzin, Real estate: economics, evaluation and development (Phoenix, Rostov on Don, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Savitskaya, Analysis of economic activity of enterprises (New knowledge, Minsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. Sternik, S. Sternik, N. Tulinova, Real Estate Development (Prospekt, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yudina, Technological processes in construction (Academy, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Altenburg, J. Meyer-Stamer, World Development, 27, 1693–1714 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Armstong, Project Portfolio Selection Methods (University of Wisconsin, Platteville, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Baronin, A.G. Yankov, S.A. Bizhanov, Acta Zhengzhou University Overseas Edition Life Science Journal 11 (8), 249–253 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- М.N. Best, The New Competition Institution of Industrial Restructuring (Blackwill, Oxford, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- R. Boyer, Problemes economic, 2653, 15–23 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. Cooke, Knowledge Economies: Clusters, Learning and Cooperative Advantage (Routledge, London, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Dohse, Research Policy, 29, 11–33 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Horvdenski, C. Sadowska-Snarska, Spatial dimension of socio-economic transformation processes in Central and Eastern Europe on the turn of the 20th century, 2, 35–43 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kitowski, Spatial dimension of socio-economic transformation processes in Central and Eastern Europe on the turn of the 20th century, 2, 28–35 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V. Maximov, E. Komoushenko, Mathematical Basics of Construction the Graph and Computer Models for Complicated Situations (Proceedings of the IFAC Symposium on Modelling and control of Economic systems, Klagenfurt, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ketels, The Cluster Initiative Green Book (Christian, St Peterburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.