MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Management in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- On the cultural heritage (monuments of history and culture) of the peoples of the Russian Federation. Federal Law No. 73-FZ of June 25, 2002 (amended on December 29, 2017) URL: https//www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_law_37318 [Google Scholar]
- N. Gudziy, A reader in ancient Russian literature (Moscow, Uchpedgiz, 1947) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bronzov, John Damaskin. Three words to defend those who condemn holy icons (Sergiyev Posad, RFM, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- P. Florensky, Iconostasis (Moscow, Iskusstvo, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kovtun, V. Kolesova, Works of department of ancient Russian literature, 37, 392 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- A. Belyakov, Herald of the Slavic University. 2, 11 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- V. Belov, Harmony. Sketches of the Folk Aesthetics (Moscow, Molodaya Gvardiya, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shuyskiy, The Artist, 12, 45 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- O. Astafyeva, Journal of Culture Studies. 2, 73 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Le Goff, Civilization of medieval west (Moscow, Progress-Academy, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- B. Rybakov, Kievan Rus and Russian princedoms of the 12th – 13th centuries (Moscow, Nauka, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- G. Vagner, Slovo. 7, 5(1991) [Google Scholar]
- History of philosophy: West – Russia – East. Book 1 (Moscow, Greco latin study, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- O. Eger, Middle ages (St. Peterburg, Spec. literature, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sirotin, North. 3-4, 34 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Monasteries founded by St. Sergius of Radonezh. URL: http://pravoslav-ru.livejournal.com/5374730.html [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Loschits, The Russian frontier. 1, 102 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- N. Veshnaykov, Olden times in Moscow. Muscovites’ memoirs about the past century. (Moscow, Pravda, 1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.