MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Civil Code of the Russian Federation; Town Planning Code of the Russian Federation; Federal Law No. 39-FZ On Investment Activities in the Russian Federation in the Form of Capital Investment, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Construction Regulations 48.13330.2011 Organization of Construction. Revised edition of SNiP12-01–2004 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Sukhina, Yu.V. Leshova, V.O. Primakova. Management of a company’s financial sustainability in the context of a financial crisis. A collection of articles of international research-to-practice conference Scientific Research and Development in the Globalization Era, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zakharkina, Financial sustainability of a company. Notion through Essence // Start in Science, 5, 149–150 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Nedosekin, E.I. Reishakhrit, Revisiting the issue of defining the category of “economic sustainability” in raw materials industries, 58-5 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Pleshkov, Economic sustainability of a construction company’s operations: calculation and assessment methodology: [study guide]; Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, The Ural Federal University, Publishing House of the Ural Federal University, 59 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Pulotov, S.V. Gubarkov, Strategic analysis of a company’s financial sustainability // Economics: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, 6, 27–38 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Pikhtareva, Strategy formation for a company’s financial sustainability // Theory and practice of social development, 11 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Jamai, A.S. Zinchenko, M.V. Yudin, Methods of assessment of organizational and economic sustainability and manageability of machine building companies under restructuring, Bulletin of the University, 13 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Morozenko A.A. Reflex-adaptive organizational structure of investment and construction projects. Dokt. Diss. Moscow, 2013. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Morozenko A.A. Sinergeticheskiy podkhod k povysheniyu gibkosti struktury investitsionnno-stroitel’nogo proekta na osnove kriteriya ustoychivosti Naykvista — Mikhaylova [Synergetic Approach to Improvement of the Structural Flexibility of an Investment Construction Project on the Basis of the Nyquist — Mikhailov Criterion of Stability]. Vestnik MGSU [Proceedings of Moscow State University of Civil Engineering]. 2012, No. 8, pp. 203—206. [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Abramov, T.Y. Poznakhirko, A. Sergeev, The analysis of the functionality of modern systems, methods and scheduling tools, MATEC Web of Conferences, 86 (2016). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Dmitriy Topchiy and Andrey Tokarskiy Formation of the organizational-managerial model of renovation of urban territories, 2018 Matec Web Conf. 196. 04029 https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819604029 [Google Scholar]
- Morozenko A. A. Stability as complex characteristic determining the ability of ensuring the implementation of investment and construction projects // Internet-Vestnik VolgGASU. Ser.: Polythematic. 2011. Vol. 4 (19). [Google Scholar]
- Lapidus A., Abramov I, Implementing large-scale construction projects through application of the systematic and integrated method. FORM2018 (XXI International Scientific Conference “Construction the formation of living environment”) 2018г. IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sc i.Eng. 365 062002 https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/365/6/062002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lapidus AA., Abramov I.L., Systemic integrated method for assessing factors affecting construction timelines. MATEC Web of Conferences 193, 05033 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305033 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fini, T. Rashidi, Incorporating Multiskilling and Learning in the Optimization of Crew Composition, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 5 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Lapidus A.A., Abramov I.L., Formation of production structural units within a construction company using the systemic integrated method when implementing high-rise development projects. HRC 2017 (HIGH-RISE CONSTRUCTION-2017) E3S Web of Conferences 33. 03066 https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20183303066 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Abramov I. L., Formation of integrated structural units using the systematic and integrated method when implementing high-rise construction projects HRC 2017 (HIGH-RISE CONSTRUCTION-2017) E3S Web of Conferences 33. 03075 https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20183303075. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- L. Floreza, J. Cortissoz, Defining a mathematical function for labor productivity in masonry construction: A case study. Procedia Engineering, 164, 42–48 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.