MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- I. P. Bokov, E. A. Strelnikova, Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, Construction of fundamental solution of static equations of medium thickness isotropic plates, 4, No.7 (76), pP. 27–34 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Leontiev, H. A. M. Wagealla, Bulletin of MGSU, Calculation of continuous rectangular plates of medium thickness, 1, pP. 97–100 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Voropai, Bulletin of Kharkov National Automobile and Highway University, Simulation of unsteady deformation of a rectangular plate with an oscillation damper, 53, pP. 87–90 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Nekhaevskaya, Proceedings of Higher Educational Institutions. Маchine Building, Obtaining static, dynamic and stability equations for three-layer plates with elastically attached masses, 10, pP. 28–33 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Akhmediev, G. Z. Oryntayeva, T. S. Filippova, V. Y. Teliman, Universitettin enbekteri – University works of Karaganda state technical university, Studies of the behavior of the triangular plates of thin and medium thickness, 1 (58), pP. 75–79 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Zhilkin, Agro-Industrial Complex of Russia, Calculation of simply supported rectangular plates using the finite difference method in MATHCAD, 24, №1, pP. 119–129 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Gabbasov, T. A. Hoang, Industrial and Civil Engineering, Calculation of bending plates of medium thickness using generalized equations of the finite difference method, 10, pP. 52–54 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Gabbasov, T. A. Hoang, Bulletin of MGSU, Calculation of bending plates of medium thickness under dynamic loads using generalized equations of the finite difference method, 10, pP. 16–23 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Gabbasov, V. V. Filatov, Bulletin of Civil Engineers, Approximate method of calculation of bending plates of medium thickness with a free edge, 3 (44), pP. 96–98 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Gabbasov, Numerical methods for solving problems of structural mechanics, Kiev: KISI, On difference forms of the method of successive approximations (1978). [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Gabbasov, Structural Mechanics and Analysis of Constructions, Calculation of plates using the difference equations of the method of successive approximations, 3 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Gabbasov Applied mechanics, On difference equations in problems of strength and stability of plates, 18, No. 9 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Gabbasov, M. H. Ismatov, Modern methods of calculating spatial structures, MISI, The equation of the method of successive approximations for the calculation of bent plates with different boundary conditions (1987) [Google Scholar]
- E. Reissner I. of math. a. phys., On the theory of bending of elastic plates, 23 (1944) [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Salerno, M. A. Goldberg, Journal of applied mechanics, Effect of shear deformation on the bending and rectangular plates, 27 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kant, Computer methods appl. mechanics and Eng., Numerical analysis of thick plates, 31, No. 1 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. W. Pryor, P. M. Barber, D. Frederick, Journal of the Engineering mechanics division, ASCE, Finite element bending analysis of Reissner plates, 96, NO.EM6 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Timoshenko, S. Voinovsky-Krieger, Plates and shells (1966) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Gordon, Calculation and experimental studies of plates of medium thickness (1971) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.