MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Av.G. Abovyan, Ar.G. Abovyan, K.K. Petrosyan On the possibility of modeling the seismic load with the simultaneous operation of a system of vibration machines // Bulletin of the Engineering Academy of Armenia. Collection of scientific and technical articles. T. 9, No. 4, Yerevan, (2012). P. 787–791. [Google Scholar]
- Av.G. Abovyan, Ar.G. Abovyan, K.K. Petrosyan. Special features when reproducing seismic impacts on building models. // Collection of scientific works of YSUAC “Architecture, town-planning, construction, geodesy. T. 3 (33), Yerevan, (2008). P. 91–93. [Google Scholar]
- Av.G. Abovyan, Ar.G. Abovyan, Study of graphs of oscillations of buildings and structures under the impact of real earthquakes. // Collection of scientific papers. T. 2, Yerevan, (2003). C.1–3. [Google Scholar]
- Av.G. Abovyan, Ar.G. Abovyan, Dependence of the damping ratio on the oscillation forms of plates. // Collection of scientific papers. T. 3, Yerevan, (2001). P. 5–7. [Google Scholar]
- Arakelyan S.G. Some results of the survey of the consequences of the Chernigov earthquake in 1979 // Interuniversity thematic collection of scientific works “Building Constructions”, Yerevan, (1987). P.24–27. [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Goroyan, E.A. Goroyan To compiling a choice of accelerograms of strong earthquakes for the calculation of structures for seismic impact, taking into account the categories of soils. // Interuniversity thematic collection of scientific works “Investigations on earthquake resistance of structures”, Yerevan, (1984). pg 23–28. [Google Scholar]
- Av.G. Abovyan The possibility of simulating spatial oscillations of buildings in earthquakes. / / Ed. Arm NIISA Abstracts of the Transcaucasian Conf. Young scientists and specialists in construction and architecture, Yerevan, (1984) 1 S. [Google Scholar]
- Av.G. Abovyan, G. A. Abovyan The possibility of creating a complex dynamic load of a seismic type with the simultaneous operational system of vibrating machines. // Journal of the Bulletin of Construction Machinery, No. 2 (1003), Moscow, (2018) PP. 36–37. [Google Scholar]
- Av.G. Abovyan, Ar.G. Abovyan, Petrosyan K.K. Investigation of the stress-strain state of structures with flat and spatial oscillations. // Bulletin of the Engineering Academy of Armenia. Collection of scientific and technical articles. T. 9, No. 3, Yerevan, (2012) pP. 552–554. [Google Scholar]
- Av.G. Abovyan, Ar.G. Abovyan, K.K. Petrosyan Method of experimental research of seismic resistance of buildings and structures. // Bulletin of builders of Armenia. №10-11 (146-147), Yerevan, (2009) With. 5–6. [Google Scholar]
- Ar.G. Abovyan, the method of simulating the seismic impact on buildings and structures using a system of vibratiing machines. // Collection of scientific articles of YSUAS. T. 2 (24), Yerevan, (2004) P. 76–77. [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Abovyan, E.E Khachiyan., S.G. Arakelyan, Av.G. Abovyan Determining the accuracy of simulation of seismic impacts by using vibrating machines. // Interdepartmental collection of scientific and technical articles by faculty, researchers, PhD “Construction” students, Yerevan, (1997) pP. 27–29. [Google Scholar]
- Av.G. Abovyan, Ar.G. Abovyan., The recipe for reliability. // Journal of “Zvartnots” (Industry, construction and architecture of Armenia), No. 8-9, Yerevan, (1991) C. 2. [Google Scholar]
- Av.G. Abovyan The method of testing a model of a building structure. Author’s certificate No. 4266315 / 31-33 (11762). Decision of the State Technical University of the Russian Federation on (04.02.1988) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Abovyan, Av.G. Abovyan, S.G. Arakelyan Setup and test method for building models for seismic impact. / / Special. Release. Bulletin of builders of Armenia, No. 8 (13), (1997) С.7–8. [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Khachiyan Seismic impact on high-rise buildings and structures. / / Ed. “Hayastan”, Yerevan, (1973), 327 C. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.