MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- QCVN 02-2009, “Vietnam building code natural Physical & Climatic data for construction”, (Standard, VietNam, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Korol, Three-layer enclosing reinforced concrete structures made of lightweight concrete and features of their calculation (Asv, Moc, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Korol, V. D. Tho, N. H. Hoang, MATEC Web Conf, 196, 02022 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E Korol, VD Tho, Y Kustikova, IOP Conference Series, 365 (5), 052033 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Bujnak, E.A. Korol, V.E. Latushkin, Communication, 1, 101 ( 2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Korol, Y.A. Kharkin, Vestnik MSSU, 3, 156–163 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.А. Король, E.M. Pugach, A. Kharkinu, Vestnik MSSU, 3, 67 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Moaveni, Finite element analysis: Theory and application with ANSYS, (London, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- TCVN 4605-1988, ‘‘Heating techniques insulating component Designs standard” (Standard, VietNam, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- QCVN 09-2013, “National technical regulation on Energy efficiency building”, (Standard, VietNam, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- SP 63-13330-2012, Concrete and reinforced concrete structures (Standard, Rus, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 51263-2012, Polystyrene concrete. Technical conditions (Standard, Rus, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.