MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Nguyen Phong Dien and Nguyen Van Khang, Dynamic force analysis of a six-link planar mechanism under consideration of friction at the joints, Vietnam Journal of Mechanics, 26, 2, pP. 65–75 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mitsi, I. Tsiafis, K. D. Bouzakis, Force analysis of six-bar linkage for mechanical presses considering joint frictions, Journal of the Balkan Tribological Association, 21, pP. 281–295 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Zhauyt Algazy, The substantiating of the dynamic parameters of the shaking conveyor mechanism, Vibroengineering Procedia, 5, pP. 15–20 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Lauw B. T. and Kinzel G. L., Computer-aided kinematic and force analyses for planar mechanisms, Proc., Computers in Engineering, ASME, pp 535–544 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zhauyt, G. Mamatova, G. Abdugalieva, K. Alipov, A. Sakenova, A. Alimbetov, The kinematic analysis of flat leverage mechanism of the third class, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 250 (2017), pP. 1–6 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Tultayev, G. Balbayev, A. Zhauyt, A kinematic analysis of flat leverage mechanism of the fourth class for manipulators, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 230 (2017), pP. 1–7 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- An Tzu Yang and ZhiShang Sun, Dynamic force and torque analysis of spherical four link mechanisms, journal of mechanisms, transmissions and automation in design, 105, 3, pP. 492–497 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.