MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- V.I. Balovnev, Similarity and modeling in the system of designing road-building machines (M .: MADI, 148, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Vainson, Hoisting-and-transport machines (Moscow, Mechanical Engineering, 430, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Dombrovsky, M.I. Galperin Baumaschine (Moscow, Hohschule, 224, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Ipatov, E.Yu. Pasechnik, Machinery and equipment for environmental management and water use (Tomsk: Publishing house of Tomsk Polytechnic University, 296, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Konyukhov, Construction of urban underground structures (Uch. Allowance, Moscow, Publishing House Architecture-S, 304, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Tauber, Grapple mechanisms (M. Mechanical Engineering), 272, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Telichenko Modern technologies of integrated development of underground space megacities (Moscow textbook / Publisher ASV, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Tsipurskiy, Settings digging and recruitment earthmoving machines (Мoscow textbook/Publisher ASV, 223, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Tsipurskiy, Excavator with the working equipment dragline and grapple ( Moscow, MGSU, 56, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Tsipurskiy, Grab bucket parameters (Moscow, J. «Mechanization of construction” No. 12, 3, 2017 ) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.