MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- H. Wang, H. Gao and S. Qin, Fatigue performance analysis and experimental study of steel trusses integral joint based on multi-scale FEM, Engineering Review, vol. 37, Issue 3, pp. 257–262, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cai, W. Chen and M. M. Kashani, Fatigue life assessment of large scale T-jointed steel truss bridge components, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, vol. 133, pp. 499–509, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Schumacher and A. Nussbaumer, Experimental study on the fatigue behaviour of welded tubular K-joints for bridges, Engineering Structures, vol. 28, pp. 745–755, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Okura, N. Hagisawa, O. Okada and S. Yamaguchi, Static and fatigue behavior of the connections of aluminum decks to steel girders, Shingo, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Coughlin, Fatigue of Aluminum Welds In Canadian Highway Bridges, A thesis presented to the University of Waterloo, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Motz, O. Friedl and R. Pippan, Fatigue crack propagation in cellular metals, Int. J. Fatigue 27 (2005) 1571–1581. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Brochu, Y. Verreman, F. Ajersch, and D. Bouchard, High cycle fatigue strength of permanent mold and rheocast aluminum 357 alloy, International Journal of Fatigue, vol. 32, pp. 1233–1242, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhu, A. Shyam, J. Jones, H. Mayer, J. Lasecki, and J. Allison, Effects of microstructure and temperature on fatigue behavior of E319-T7 cast aluminum alloy in very long life cycles, International Journal of Fatigue, vol. 28, pp. 1566–1571, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Chan, Roles of microstructure in fatigue crack initiation, International Journal of Fatigue, vol. 32, pp. 1428–1447, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Rice, Mechanics of crack tip deformation and extension by fatigue, In: Fatigue crack propagation. ASTM STP 415, Am. Soc. Testing Mats.,. p. 247–306 (1967) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Korgin, U. I. Kudishin, L.Z. Zeyd Kilani Determination of limit load bearing capacity of rod metal structures. IJAER Volume 10 pp 43139–43142 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.