MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- M.S. Bartlett, Periodogram Analysis and Continuous Spectra. Biometrika. Vol. 37. Pp. 1–16. (1950) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Bartlett, Smoothing Periodograms from Time-Series with Continuous Spectra. Nature. Vol. 161. Pp. 686–687. (1948) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Burg, A New Analysis Technique for Time Series Data. NATO Advanced Study Institute on Signal Processing with Emphasis on Underwater Acoustics, Aug. (1968) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Burg, Maximum Entropy Spectral Analysis, paper presented at the 37th Annual International Meeting, Soc. of Explor. Geophysics, Oklahoma City, Oct. (1967) [Google Scholar]
- C. Bingham, M.D. Godfrey, J.W. Tukey, Modern Techniques of Power Spectrum Estimation. IEEE Transactions on Audio and Electroacoustics. Vol. AU–15. No 2. Pp. 56–66. (1967) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Cooley, J.W. Tukey, An Algorithm for the Machine Calculation of Complex Fourier Series. Mathematics of Computation. Vol. 19. No. 90. Pp. 297–301. (1965) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Cooley, P.A.W Lewis, P.D. Welch, The Fast Fourier Transform and Its Applications. IEEE Transactions on Educations. Vol. 12, No 1, Pp. 27–34. (1969) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Welch, The Use of Fast Transform for the Estimation of Power Spectra: A Method Based on Time Averaging Over Short, Modified Periodograms. IEEE Transactions on Audio and Electroacoustics. Vol. AU–15. No. 2. Pp. 70–73. (1967) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Schuster, On the investigation of hidden periodicities with application to a supposed 26 day period of meteorological phenomena. Terrestrial Magnetism and Atmospheric Electricity. Vol. 3. No. 1. Pp. 13–41. (1898) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Transport of Russia dated August 25, 2015 No. 262. On approval of the federal aviation regulations “Requirements for aerodromes intended for take-off, landing, taxiing and parking of civil aircraft”. 148 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Guide to the design of aerodromes. Part 3 Coatings. ICAO Doc. 9157 – AN / 901. Updated version (update date 01/01/2018), Montreal: ICAO. 349 p. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the operation of civil airfields of the Russian Federation (REGA RF-94). M .: Air transport, 231 p. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- SP 121.13330.2012 Airfields. Updated edition of SNip 32–03-96, Ministry of Regional Development of Russia. M, 98 p. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Van Hieu. Improving the method of dynamic calculation of rigid airfield pavements for SRV conditions. Diss. On the competition. scholarly step. Candidate of Technical Sciences: Spec .: 05.23.11. Moscow. 165 s. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Khachaturov A.A. Dynamics of the road – tire – car – driver system. / A.A. Khachaturov. M., mechanical engineering. 535 p. (1976) [Google Scholar]
- TCVN 10907: 2015–Sân bay dân dụng–Mặt đường sân bay–Yêu cầu thiêt kê. Hà Naội, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- TCVN 8753: 2011–Sân bay dân dụng–Yêu cầu chung vaề thiêt kê và khai thác. Hà Naội, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.