MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- E. Ye. Khachiyan., V.A. Ambartsumyan , Dynamic models of structures in the theory of seismic resistance. ( Moscow: Nauka, 203, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31937-2011. Interstate standard. Buildings and constructions. Rules for inspection and monitoring of technical condition.( Moscow: Standardinform, 59, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 54859-2011. Buildings and constructions. Determination of the parameters of the fundamental pitch of natural oscillations. (Moscow: Standardinform, 19, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Belash, P.L. Rybakov Buildings with suspended structures in seismic regions ( Engineering and Construction Journal, No. 5 (65) 17–26, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Patrikeev, E.K. Salatov Fundamentals of the method of dynamic monitoring of deformation characteristics of buildings and structures (Vestnik MGSU, No. 1. 133–138, 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Tatarkin, R.A. Malkov, S.I. Tsarapkin, K.V. Chekster Methodology of seismoacoustic study of strength characteristics of brickwork and reinforced concrete structures of buildings and structures (Development of cities and geotechnical construction, № 14, 2012) https://docviewer.yandex.ru/view/431480631. [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Peresypkin, E.A. Yurchenko, E.E. Yurchenko Experimental study of the model of a section of an apartment house of a typical series 1-335 AS under dynamic influences (RUE “Institute of BelNIIS”. Collection of scientific papers. Minsk, No. 7. 103–111, 2015,) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Bekrenev, I.V. Zlobina Experimental study of the forms of forced oscillations of articles made of composite materials at ultrasonic loading frequencies (Fundamental’nye issledovaniya, No. 12-1 19–24, 2017) URL: http://fundamental-research.ru/en/article/view?id=41973. [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Vatin, L.I. Chumadova, I.S. Goncharov, V.V. Zykova, A.N. Karpenya, A.A. Kim, E.A. Finashenkov 3D printing in construction (Construction of unique buildings and structures, No. 1 (52), 27–46, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kamonichkina, I.V. Kocheshkov Investigation of the strength characteristics of a model material obtained by the FDM-printing method // Additive Technologies, 2018. No. 3. P. 39–41. [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Makarov, E.A. Yurchenko, E.E. Yurchenko Study of the electroelasticity of a cantilever specimen made of ABS plastic printed on a 3-D printer (Globalization of modern scientific research. International Scientific Symposium SWORD, May 29-30, 2018) https://www.sworld.com.ua/index.php/en/symposia/symposia-ru/simpozium-material/simpoziumarhiv/symposiumru-2018. [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Isakovich, L.I. Kleiman, B.Kh. Perchanok Elimination of vibrations of electrical machines. ( L .: Energia, 216, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.K. Bivin Investigation of electric fields during dynamic deformation of polymers (Journal of Technical Physics, Vol. 80. Issue. 6. 58–63, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Experimental studies of the properties of materials under complex thermomechanical influences / Pod. Ed. V.E. Vildemana. (Moscow: Fizmatlit, 204, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Sinitsyn Practical methods for calculating structures for seismic loads. (Moscow: Stroiizdat, 144, 1967) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.