MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- A. Volkov “Smart buildings” – “smart city”: from practice to theory J. Automation of buildings. 5. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Volkov Intelligence of buildings: formula J. Industrial and civil construction. 54–57, 3. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Volkov Cybernetics of the building system. Cyber physical building systems J. Industrial and civil construction. 4–7, 9. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Volkov Smart City: Convergent Socio-CyberPhysical Complex. J. Industrial and Civil Engeeniring, 4–11, 9. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ilichev, V. Kolchunov, N. Bakaeva Training of experts in architectural and construction industry on the basis of the paradigm of biospheric compatibility J. Industrial and Civil Construction. 9–17, 9. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Systems engineering / Edited by A. A. Gusakov. (M.: New millennium Foundation. 768, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Digital economics of the Russian Federation, Program. Government Decree of the Russian Federation dated 28/07/2017, No. 1632-р. 87 P. Electronic source: URL http://static.government.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- P. Chelyshkov Aspects of computer-aided design of cyber-physical building systems J. Industrial and Civil Construction. 21–27, 9. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Volkov, P. Chelyshkov,, Y. Grossman, A. Khromenkova, J. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 90, 1 (2017) DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/90/1/012203 [Google Scholar]
- A. Volkov, P. Chelyshkov, D. Lysenko, J. Proc. Engin. 833–837, 153 (2016) DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2016.08.251 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Volkov, A. Sedov, P. Chelyshkov, A. Doroshenko, J. Applied Mechanics and Materials 3231–3233, 580-583 (2014) DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.580-583.3231 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Volkov, A. Sedov, P. Chelyshkov, E. Kulikova, J. Applied Mechanics and Materials 757–760, 584-586 (2014) DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.584-586.757 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Doroshenko, J. MATEC Web of Conferences 05013, 112 (2017) DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201711205013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chelyshkov, P. Use of BIM in Design of Standarrd Facilities / P. Chelyshkov, D. Lysenko // International Journal of Applied Engineering Research Volume 12. – 2017. – No 24. – pP. 15119–15121 [Google Scholar]
- Andreeva, A. Management of parameters of the functioning of engineering systems of the building object based on algorithmic data analysis / A. Andreeva, P. Chelyshkov // IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. – 2018. – V. 365. 022041. – doi: 10.1088/1757-899X/365/2/022041 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lysenko, D. The method of optimization of energy-efficient engineering solutions by varying criteria in CAD / D. Lysenko, P. Chelyshkov // IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2018.– V. 365. 022027. doi: 10.1088/1757-899X/365/2/022027 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Galkina, E., Kuzina, O. Building information model verification at the lifecycle stage of construction //Volume 365, Issue 6, 2018, No 062031, 21st International Scientific Conference on Advanced in Civil Engineering: Construction The Formation of Living Environment, FORM 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Ginzburg, A., Kuzina, O., Ryzhkova, A. Unified resources marking system as a way to develop artificial intelligence in construction // Volume 365, Issue 6, 2018, No 062021, 21st International Scientific Conference on Advanced in Civil Engineering: Construction The Formation of Living Environment, FORM 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.