MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Nepal, M. P. and Staub-French, S. (2016) Supporting knowledge-intensive construction management tasks in BIM, Journal of Information Technology in Construction (ITcon), 21 (March), pp. 14. [Google Scholar]
- Aengenvoort, K. and Krämer, M. BIM in the Operation of Buildings, In: Borrmann, A. et al., Building Information Modeling, Technology Foundations and Industry Practice, pP. 477–491. [Google Scholar]
- Kelly, G. et al. (2013) BIM for facility management : a review and a case study investigating the value and challenges, Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Construction Applications of Virtual Reality, 30-31 October 2013, London, UK, pp. 191. [Google Scholar]
- Krämer, M. and Besenyoi, Z. (2018) Towards Digitalization of Building Operations with BIM, in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. pp. 2 [Google Scholar]
- McArthur, J. J. (2015) A Building Information Management (BIM) Framework and Supporting Case Study for Existing Building Operations, Maintenance and Sustainability, Procedia Engineering. Elsevier B.V., 118, pp. 1104. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O’Toole, W. (2000) Towards the integration of Event Management Best Practice by the Project Management Process, Events beyond 2000 : Setting the Agenda ; Proceedings of Conference on Event Evaluation, Research and Education, July 2000, Sydney, pp. 86–92. [Google Scholar]
- Sakschewski, T. and Siegfried P. (2017) Veranstaltungsmanagement: Märkte, Aufgaben und Akteure, pp. Vorort V. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thomas, O., Hermes, B. and Loos, P. (2008) Reference Model-Based Event Management, International Journal of Event Management Research, 4(1), pp. 46. [Google Scholar]
- Al-zwainy, F. M. S., Mohammed, I. A. and Raheem, S. H. (2016) Application Project Management Methodology in Construction Sector: Review, 7(3), pP. 244–253. [Google Scholar]
- Project Management Institute (2013) A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, 5, pp. 44. [Google Scholar]
- Streule, T. et al. (2016) Implementation of Scrum in the Construction Industry, Procedia Engineering, 164 (June), pP. 269–276. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Owen, R. L. and Koskela, L. (2006) Agile construction project management, 6th International Postgraduate Research Conference in the Built and Human Environment, pp. 22–33. [Google Scholar]
- Sakikhales, M. H. and Stravoravdis, S. (2017) Building Information Modelling, Building Performance, Design and Smart Construction, pp. 69 [Google Scholar]
- Highsmith, J. (2002) Agile Software Development Ecosystems, pp.16, pP. 133–137. [Google Scholar]
- Bowes, J. (2014) Agile vs Waterfall : Comparing project management methods’, Manifesto.co.uk Agile Delivery, Available at: https://manifesto.co.uk/agile-vs-waterfall-comparing-project-management-methodologies/. [Google Scholar]
- Tomek, R. and Kalinichuk, S. (2015) Agile PM and BIM: A Hybrid Scheduling Approach for a Technological Construction Project, Procedia Engineering. Elsevier B.V., 123, pp. 557–564. [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, S. S. and McArthur, J. J. (2015) Streamlining Building Information Model Creation Using Agile Project Management, WIT Transactions on the Built Environment, 149, pp. 229–240. [Google Scholar]
- Schwaber, K. and Sutherland, J. (2013) The Scrum Guide, Scrum.Org and ScrumInc, (July), pp. 17. [Google Scholar]
- pom+Consulting AG (2017) Concrete goes agile, PMI-Switzerland Chapter, SCRUM and BIM, 14. November 2017 Switzerland, Zurich, pp. 1–56. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.