MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- H. Giese, B. Rumpe, B. Schätz, and J. Sztipanovits, “Science and Engineering of Cyber-Physical Systems (Dagstuhl Seminar 11441)”, Dagstuhl Reports: 1(11) 1–22, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Horvath and aB. Gerritsen, Cyber-physical systems: Concepts, technologies and imple-mentation principles in Tools and Methods of Competitive Engineering Symposium (TMCE) 19–36, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Körner. Fourier Analysis. Cambridge University Press, 1988. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Daubechies. The wavelet transform timefrequency localization and signal analysis. IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, 961–1004, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Kruglova. Intelligent Diagnosis of the Electrical Equipment Technical Condition Procedia Engineering: 129, 219–224, 2015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. T. Thomson and M. Fenger Current signature analysis to detect induction motor faults IEEE Industry Applications Magazine: 7, 26–34, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- B. Liu, S.F. Ling. On the selection of informative wavelets for machinery diagnosis. Mechanical Subhasis Nandi, Hamid A. Toliyat, and Xiaodong Li. Condition Monitoring and Fault Diagnosis of Electrical Motors – A Review, IEEE Conference Transactions on energy conversion, Vancouver, Canada. Journals & Magazines 20 (4), 719–729. 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Yoon-Seok Lee, Kyung-Tae Kim, Jin Hur. FiniteElement Analysis of the Demagnetization of IPMType BLDC Motor With Stator Turn Fault IEEE transactions on magnetics, 50 (2), 70220047022004, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- M. Shakouhi, M. Mohamadian, E. Afjei Fault Tolerant Control of Brushless DC Motors Under Static Rotor Eccentricity IEEE transactions on industrial electronics, 62 (3), 1400 1409. 2015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kruglova T.N. Wavelet analysis for fault diagnosis of electrical machines using current signals . 2nd International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), 1–5, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Tatiana Kruglova, Danil Shaykhutdinov, Dmitriy Shurygin, Sergey Yanvarev, Roman Leukhin, Dmitriy Litvin, Stas Tarkovalin and Aleksey Zinin Intelligent Sensorless Fault Diagnosis of Mechatronics Module Wavelet Transformation Asian Journal of Infor-mation Technology. 15(22). 4694–4697. 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Tatyana Kruglovа, Alexey Bulgakov, Alexander Vlasov, and Ivan Shmelev Artificial Intelligence Method for Electric Drives Mode Operating and Technical Condition De-termination MATEC Web Conf. XIII International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2017) 132, 04017, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Kruglova T.N., Glebov N.A., Shoshiashvili M.E. Smart sensоrless prediction diagnosis of electric drives IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 87, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.