MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Energy Efficiency Trends in Canada 1990 to 2013. 2016. Natural Resources Canada [Google Scholar]
- NASA global climate change. https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/global-temperature/ [Google Scholar]
- IPCC. Climate Change 2014: Synthesis Report. Contribution of Working Groups I, II and III to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (Core Writing Team, R.K. Pachauri and L.A. Meyer (Eds.)). Geneva, Switzerland: IPCC. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, X. Liu, H. Brown. Prediction of the impacts of climate change on energy consumption for a medium-size office building with two climate models. Energy and Buildings. 157. 218–226. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Song, C. Ye. Climate Change Adaptation Pathways for Residential Buildings in Southern China. Energy Procedia. 105. 3062–3067. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Huang, R. Hwang. Future trends of residential building cooling energy and passive adaptation measures to counteract climate change: The case of Taiwan. Applied Energy. 184. 1230–1240. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Shen. Impacts of climate change on U.S. building energy use by using downscaled hourly future weather data, Energy and buildings. 134. 61–70 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sharma, A. Saxena, M. Sethi, V. Shree, Varun. Life cycle assessment of buildings: A review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 15. 871–875. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IPCC. The Physical Science BasisContribution of Working Group I. to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Cambridge University. UK. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ge, F. Baba. Impact of Future Climates on the Energy Performance and Durability of Residential Buildings in BC. BC Housing, British Columbia, Canada. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Sustainable Energy Research Group. Climate change Weather File Generator (CCWeatherGen) manual. University of Southampton. UK. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Pachauri, K. Allen, M. Barros, V. Broome, et al. Climate change 2014: synthesis report. Contribution of working groups I, II and III to the fifth assessment report of the Intergovernmental panel on climate change. IPCC. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Meinshausen, S. J. Smith, K. Calvin, J. S. Daniel, al. The RCP greenhouse gas concentrations and their extensions from 1765 to 2300. Climatic Change. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- WeatherShift. http://www.weather-shift.com/. (retrieved 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Census in Brief Dwellings in Canada. 2016. Statistic Canada. Retrieved from http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/, (retrieved 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Parekh. Representative Housing Thermal Archetypes for Energy Analysis Models. CanmetENERGY Ottawa. Natural Resources Canada. (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.