MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Yu. A. Verigin, The synergistic framework of processes and technologies: monograph (Barnaul: publishing house of Altai state technical University, 158, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gusakova, Life cycle organization of the construction project (M: Fund “New Millennium”,256, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lebedev, M., A. A. Lebedev, Bull. of BSTU V. G. Shukhov, 3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Smolyar, Architecture and city of Moscow, 2 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- G. Shcherbina, Economic and legal issues, 12 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Korol, P. Kagan, T. Barabanova, I. Bunkina, Intern. J. of Appl. Engin. Res., 1691–93, 11, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Korol, P. B. Kagan, Intern. J. of Appl. Engin. Res., 1649–52,10, 23 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Dontsov, N. G. Yushkova, AIP Conf. Proc., III Intern. Young Res. Conf., 050011, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Nikonov, A. P. Melchakov, V. N. Rudin, J. “PGS”, 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Baiburin, A. P. Melchakov, Arch., urban plan., des., 3–10, 11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Dontsov, Bull. of VolgSUAC. Ser.: Constr. and arch., 38 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Malchikov, D. V., Cheboksarov, Prognosis, assessment and management of risk of accidents of buildings and constructions: theory, methodology and engineering applications: a monograph (Chelyabinsk: Publ. house of the SUSU, 113, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. I. Polyakov, J. of the res. center, 154–64, 2 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Telichenko, S. I. Zavalishin, M. S. Khlystunov, Sat. SPC “Urban construction complex and safety of life support of citizens”. (M.: MSU, 211–18, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A A Bogomolov, M. V. Bunin, N. S. Sevryugina, Structure and semantics of variational optimization of transport machines and technological processes in the General theory of systems: monograph, (Belgorod: Publ. house of BSTU, 83, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Goropashnaya, St. Pet. University Vestnik, 19–32, 10, 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Sevryugina, Theory of formation of technical safety of the full life cycle of transport and technological machines: monograph (Belgorod: Publ. house of BSTU, 179, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sevryugina, Theor. Foun. of Civil Engin. MATEC Web of Conf., XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017, 00151, 117 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. E.Grechishchev, M. A. Magomedgadzhieva, S. P. Dmitrieva, Proceedings of the Intern. Offshore and Polar Engin. Conf. ISOPE, Seoul, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Telichenko, I. Dorogan Intern. J. of Appl. Engin. Res., 11, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Zhabin, A. D. Fomichev, Ju. N. Naumov, D. Ja. Solovyh Eurasian Mining, 1, 25 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kapyrin, N. Sevryugina, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Science and Engin., (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sevryugina, Adv. in Intel. Syst. and Comp., 692 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.