MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- O. V. Mkrtychev, G. A. XXI Russian-Slovak-Polish Seminar, Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering, Moscow – Archangelsk. pp. 177 186 [Google Scholar]
- SP 14.13330.2014 (updated SNiP II-7-81*). Construction in seismic areas. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1998-1 Eurocode 8. Design of earthquake-resistant structures. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- International Building Code, 690 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Avetisyan, T. S. Skornyakov. Construction and reconstruction. No. 1 (75).-P. 80–87; (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Bedov, A. G. Tamrazyan, R. G. Harutyunyan. Earthquake engineering. Safety of structures. No. 4. P. 36–42. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Tamrazyan, R. A. Atabekyan. Housing construction. No. 6. P. 19. (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.