MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- SP 63.13330.2012. Concrete and reinforced concrete structures. Basic provisions. Updated version of SNip 52–01-2003 [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Agapov, I.I. Kovrigin, A.N. Malakhova, V.N. Savostyanov. Physically non-linear processes in building structures: textbook / V.P. Agapov, I.I. Kovrigin, A.N. Malakhova, V.N. Savostyanov; Ed. V.N. Savostyanov. Moscow: Publishing House MISI-MSSU, pp.12–34, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- SP 70.13330.2012. Bearing and enclosing structures. The updated version of SNiP 3.03.01-87 [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Malakhova, A.S. Balakshin. Damages of reinforced concrete bearing structures, manifested as a result of prolonged erection of buildings or a break in their construction. Technology of the textile industry, 2 (374), pP. 214–219, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Malakhova. Causes and mechanism of operational damages of reinforced concrete balcony. // PGS., 7, pP. 69–73, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Golovin, A.I. Bedov, A.S. Silant’ev, A.A. Voronov. Concrete shrinkage as a factor of development of defects in monolithic ceilings of multi-storey buildings // PGS, 1, pP. 46–50, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Golovin, A.I. Bedov, A.S. Silantyev, A.A Voronov. Calculation of the resistance of monolithic reinforced concrete structures of multi-storey buildings, taking into account the development of deformation shrinkage // Vestnik MGSU. -, 10, pp.36–42, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Nazarova, D.S. Kovalenko, K.S. Al-Marshdi. Effective ways of minimizing shrinkage cracking in cement concrete // Modern building materials, Lugansk, 2 (124), pP. 65–68, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Baydin. On the issue of the formation of cracks in reinforced concrete, subject to corrosion // Bulletin of BSTU V.G. Shukhov, 4, pP. 20–24, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Bedov. Assessment of the technical condition, restoration and reinforcement of bases and building structures of operated buildings and structures. In 2 parts. P1. Evaluation of the technical condition of bases and building structures. Training. M., DIA, 704 p, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Malakhova, D.Yu. Malakhov Estimating the load-bearing capacity of building structures for the inspection of the technical condition of buildings M., MGSU, 96 p, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Malakhova. Features of the work of monolithic beam ceiling under load. Bulletin of MGSU, 11, pP. 50–57, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Malakhova. Possible complex causes of the appearance of cracks in the walls of an underground reservoir. Construction and reconstruction, 1, pp.67–72, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Gorodetsky, I.D. Evzerov. Computer models of constructions. -Kiev: FACT Publishing House, pp.197–203, (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.