MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Numerical Calculation of Multidimensional Problems of Gas Dynamics Edited by S.K. Godunov M. Nauka. 1976. P.400. [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Goduniv, V.S. Ryabenkiy Difference schemes. M. Nauka. 1973. P.400. [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Landau, U.M. Lifshits Hydrodynamics. M. Nauka. 1988. P.733. [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Landau, U.M. Lifshits Continuum mechanics M. Technical and Theoretical Literature Publishing 1953. P.788. [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Loitsyansky Fluid and gas mechanics. M. Nauka. 1973. P.847. [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Kochin, I.A. Kibel, N.V. Rose Theoretical hydromechanics, Vol. 1-2. Technical and Theoretical Literature Publishing M. 1955. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Komarov Forecasting Loads and Estimating Consequences of Their Impact on Buildings and Structures. Doctoral dissertation in 05.26.03 – Fire safety and HSE (construction building). M. MSCU. 2001. 460p. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Abrosimov, A.A. Komarov The Mechanism of Explosive Loads At Oil Refinery Plants. The Oil, Gas and Business Mechanism. 2002 Issue 6 (50). p.58–61. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Komarov Calculation of Gas-Dynamic Characteristics of Flows at Deflagration Explosions at Outdoor Installations. The Fire and Explosion Safety Magazine, 2002, Vol.11. No. 5. p.15–18. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Koshmarov, M.P. Bashkirtsev. Thermodynamics and heat transfer in fire-fighting. M: Higher Engineering and Firefighting Technical School, Ministry of Internal Affairs of the USSR, 1987. – 440 p. [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Bashkirtsev. Basics of fire thermal physics. M.: Stroyizdat, 1978. – 198 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.