MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Aksyonova L.L., Bugayenko L.V, Khlebenskih S.N. Processing and utilization of con-struction waste to obtain efficient green composites. Modern tendencies of industrial science: III international science conference materials – Kazan, 63–65 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Koloskov V.N., Oleynik P.P., Tikhonov A.F., Dismantling residential units and pro-cessing their structures and materials for secondary use. Publishing house ‘Civil Engi-neering Institute’, 199 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Oleinik P.P., Grigorieva L.S., Brodsky V.I., Outstripping engineering preparation of construction sites/ Applied Mechanics and Materials, 580-583, 2294–2298 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grigoreva L.S., Oleinik P.P., Modelling of processing construction waste management system . Procedia Engineering, 153, 208–216 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abramov I.L., Lapidus A.A., Implementing large-scale construction projects through application of the systematic and integrated method. Construction The Formation of Living Environment conference proceedings, 062002 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Grigoreva L.S., Oleinik P.P., Intentification of facilities for processing of construction waste. Scientific Review, 12, 386–389 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Oleinik P.P., Brodsky V.I., Grigorieva L.S., Determining the degree of mobility of building systems. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 580-583, 2253–2256 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Azariy L. Integral Potential Effectiveness of Organizational-Technological and Mana-gerial Decisions of Building Object. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 584-586, 2230–2232 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grigoreva L.S., Prospects for the recycling of construction waste. Natural and technical sciences, 6 (84), 591–593 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Grigoreva L.S., Determination of sustainable values for the parameters of the construc-tion of residential buildings. HRC 2017 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Grigoreva L.S., Oleinik P.P., Recycling waste wood of construction. Materials Science Forum, 871, 126–131 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abramov I.L., Lapidus A.A., Systemic integrated method for assessing factors con-struction timelines. MATEC Web of Conf., 05033 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Oleinik P.P., Oleinik S.P. Basic systems for processing construction waste. Housing construction, 5, 24–26 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Lapidus A.A., Makarov A.N. Fuzzy Sets on Step of Planning of Experiment for Organi-zation and Management of Construction Process. MATEC Web of Conf., 05003 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.