MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Reliability and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- S.E. Cho Prediction of shallow landslide by surficial stability analysis considering rainfall infiltration. Eng. geol. 231, 126–138 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.E. D’Effremo, A. Sciotti Numerical analyses of the effects induced by the tunnel excavation in a slope. Gallerie e grandi opera sotterranee. 124, 31–38 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Macij, E.V. Bezuglova, Upravlenie opolznevym riskom (Landslide risk management) (AlVI-design, Krasnodar, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Macij, Protivoopolznevaya zashchita (Anti-landslide protection) (AlVI-design, Krasnodar, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Macij, D.V. Leyer Issledovanie vzaimodejstviya opolznevogo grunta s zashchitnymiyo sooruzheniyami opor ehstakad (Investigation of the interaction of landslide soil with the protected structures of overpass supports). Stroitel’stvo i arhitektura (Construction and architecture). 1, 49–53 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Qin, S.C. Chian, J. Yu, Stability analyses of initial collapse and earthquake-induced secondary failure using discretization-based kinematic analysis. Inter. J. of geomech. 18, No11, 04018155 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, S.W. Sloan, E. Onate Dynamic modelling of retrogressive landslides with emphasis on the role of clay sensitivity. Intern. J. for num. and anal. meth. in geomech. 42, No15, 1806–1822 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Gao Investigating the critical slip surface of soil slope based on an improved black hole algorithm. Soils and found. 57, No6, 988–1001 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.B.J. Brinkgreve, E. Engin, W.M. Swolfs PLAXIS 2D 2010 user manual (Plaxis bv., Deft, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Afiri, S. Gabi Finite element slope stability analysis of Souk Tleta dam by shear strength reduction technique. Innov. infrastr. solutions 3, No1, 6 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Dyson, A. Tolooiyan Optimisation of strength reduction finite element method codes for slope stability analysis. Innov. infrastr. solutions 3, No1, 38 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Cheng, N. Li Equivalence between bering-capacity, lateral earth-pressure, and slope-stability problems by slip-line and extremum limit equilibrium methods Intern. J. of geomech 17, No12, 04017113 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Macij, F.P. Derevenec Primenenie konechnyh ehlementov dlya issledovaniya vzaimodejstviya gruntov opolznya so svayami (The use of finite elements to study the interaction of soil landslides with piles). Osnovaniya, fundamenty i mekhanika gruntov (Bases, foundations and soil mechanics) 4, 8–12 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Ryabuhin, S.I. Macij, E.V. Bezuglova Issledovanie diapazona dopustimyh gorizontal’nyh peremeshchenij buronabivnyh svaj protivoopolznevyh sooruzhenij (Investigation of the range of permissible horizontal displacements of bored piles of landslide structures). Vestnik volgogradskogo gosudarstvennogo arhitekturno-stroitel’nogo universiteta. Seriya: Stroitel’stvo i Arhitektura (Bull. of the Volgograd State Arch. and Constr. Univ. Series: Building and Arch.) 31-2(50), 279–283 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.