MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- VSN 132-92, Rules of production and acceptance of grouting work for the tunnel lining (ZNIIS, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- D. Peila, L. Borio, S. Pelizza, Acta geotechnica slovenica, 1, 5–15 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- STO NOSTROY 2.27.19-2011, Development of underground space. Tunnelling with Tunnel boring machines (TBMs), using precast concrete segments (PC segments) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Vinai, C. Oggeri, D. Peila. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 23(3), 308–317 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.-D. Hwang, K. H. Khayat, R. Morin, Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 38(4), 422–432 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Assaad, Y. Daou, Cement and Concrete Research, 59, 43–54 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Shannag, Cement and Concrete Research, 32(5), 803–808 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gurdzhiev, Drilling and oil, 3, 36–37 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Lyshko, Drilling and oil, 9, 50 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Mikulshin, Cement and its application, 5, 64–66 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Nifontov, Z.Z. Sharafutdinov, T.I. Nifontova, Oil. Gas. Innovations, 11, 53–55 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Riabova, Oil industry, 4, 60–63 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ma, Y. Tan, E. Li, Y. Dai, M. Yang, Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, 2015, 1–11 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Markou, A. I. Droudakis, Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, 31(4), 1041–1058 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Sherstnev, O.B. Lyapidevskaya, Scientific review, 10-2, 39–43 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Lesueur, C. Joly, D. Puiatti, F. Verhelst, J. Burdin, Tunnels et espace souterrain, 235, 35–42 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31108-2016, Common cements. Specifications (2016) [Google Scholar]
- TU 4191-001-58156178-02, Molding bentonite powder clays (2002) [Google Scholar]
- TU 5751-002-58156178-02, Mud powders for borings (2002) [Google Scholar]
- TU 2414-002-74301823-2007, Polymers of acrylamide. Polyflok (2007) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 5802-86 Mortars. Test methods (1986) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.