MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 251, 2018VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- Aruova L.B. Innovative patent for invention No. 25072. Method of heat treatment of building products from polystyrene concrete mixture. Kazpatent. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Wenbo Shi, Linchang Miao, Junhui Luo, Jiaqi Wang, and Yinan Chen Durability of Modified Expanded Polystyrene Concrete after Dynamic Cyclic Loading. Shock and Vibration Volume (2016), Article ID 2391476, 7 pages http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2016/2391476 Institute of Geotechnical Engineering, Southeast University, Nanjing 210018, China [Google Scholar]
- Rahim, J. A., Hamzah, S. H., & Saman, H. M. Expanded polystyrene fibred lightweight concrete (EPSF-LWC) as a load bearing wall panel // Jurnal Teknologi, 76(9), 81–85. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Herki & J.M. Khatib Valorisation of waste expanded polystyrene in concrete using a novel recycling technique. Journal European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering. Volume 21, 2017 Issue 11. Pages 1384–1402 | Received 28 Mar 2015, Accepted 22 Mar 2016, (Published online: 15 Apr 2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Behnam Vakhshouri & Shami Nejadi Review on the mixture design and mechanical properties of the lightweight concrete containing expanded polystyrene beads. Journal Australian Journal of Structural Engineering. Volume 19, Issue 1. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Bengin Herki Absorption Characteristics of Lightweight Concrete Containing Densified Polystyrene// Civil Engineering Journal.Home Vol 3, No 8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Gusev B.V. Kuznetsova Т.V. Cement and concrete development trends // Publisher: The scientific world. ISBN: 978-5-91522-275-4. p.-136 –(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Gusev B.V., Falikman V.R. Structural Concrete In The Age Of Sustainable Development // Special Publication. Volume 305. Appears on pages(s): 36.1-36.12. American Concrete Institute, ACI Special Publication. ScopusImpact Factor 1,27. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Aruova L.B., Dauzhanov N.Т. Technology of using solar energy in the production of various types of concrete. Journal of Concrete Technology. ISSN: 1813-9787 No 12.Р.31–36. –(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Podgornov N.I. Heat treatment of concrete using solar energy // Moscow: publishing house ABC, 2010. p.328 [Google Scholar]
- Aruova L.B., Dauzhanov N.T. Energy and Resource Saving Technologies of Building Materials Production Using Solar Energy // MOJ Civil Engineering, Volume 3 Issue 3, pages 1–7, ISSN 2572-8520. (2017), http://medcraveonline.com/MOJCE/MOJCE-03-00068.php [Google Scholar]
- Aruova Lyazat, Dauzhanov Nabi University named after Korkyt Ata // Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences the Vol 5 No 23. Rome, Italy. Process parameters of production of non-autoclaved aerated concrete on the basis of complex use of ash and gypsum-containing wastes. Rome, Italy. (2014). Web: www.mcser.org. ScopusImpact Factor 0,1. [Google Scholar]
- Aruova L.B. Manufacturing Arbolitic Building Products Using Solar Energy // Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research & Developments (JMERD) 41(2) 49–55, ISSN: 1024-1752. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.