MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- C. K. Y. Leung et al., “Review: optical fiber sensors for civil engineering applications,” Mater. Struct., pp. 871–906, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- K. O. Hill, Y. Fujii, D. C. Johnson, and B. S. Kawasaki, “Photosensitivity in optical fiber waveguides: Application to reflection filter fabrication,” Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 32, no. 10, pp. 647–649, 1978. [Google Scholar]
- H. H. Zhu, B. Shi, J. F. Yan, J. Zhang, and J. Wang, “Investigation of the evolutionary process of a reinforced model slope using a fiber-optic monitoring network,” Eng. Geol., vol. 186, pp. 34–43, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hartoq, An Introduction to Distributed Optical Fibre Sensors. CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Horiguchi and M. Tateda, “BOTDA-nondestructive measurement of single-mode optical fiber attenuation characteristics using Brillouin interaction: theory,” J. Light. Technol., vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 1170–1176, 1989. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, Y. Wang, Y. Lu, J. Wei, and D. P. Kanungo, “Application of distributed optical fiber sensing technique in monitoring the ground deformation,” J. Sensors, vol. 2017, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. Barrias, J. Casas, and S. Villalba, “A Review of Distributed Optical Fiber Sensors for Civil Engineering Applications,” Sensors, vol. 16, no. 5, p. 748, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- L. Zeni et al., “Brillouin optical time-domain analysis for geotechnical monitoring,” J. Rock Mech. Geotech. Eng., vol. 7, pp. 1–5, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Madjdabadi, B. Valley, M. B. Dusseault, and P. K. Kaiser, “Experimental evaluation of a distributed Brillouin sensing system for measuring extensional and shear deformation in rock,” Meas. J. Int. Meas. Confed., vol. 77, pp. 54–66, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. fan Yan, B. Shi, F. Ansari, H. hu Zhu, Z. pu Song, and E. Nazarian, “Analysis of the strain process of soil slope model during infiltration using BOTDA,” Bull. Eng. Geol. Environ., vol. 76, no. 3, pp. 947–959, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Orrell and A. P. Leach, “Fiber Optic Distributed Temperature Sensing,” Proc. Soc. Photo-Optical Instrum. Eng., vol. 1777, p. 154, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- H. Mohamad, “Distributed Optical Fibre Strain Sensing of Geotechnical Structures,” Cambridge University, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- H.-H. Zhu, Z. Wang, B. Shi, and J. K. Wong, “Feasibility study of strain based stability evaluation of locally loaded slopes: Insights from physical and numerical modeling,” Eng. Geol., 2016. [Google Scholar]
- B.-J. Wang, K. Li, B. Shi, and G. Wei, “Test on application of distributed fiber optic sensing technique into soil slope monitoring,” Landslides, vol. 6, no. August 2008, pp. 61–68, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zeng et al., “Strain measurement in a concrete beam by use of the Brillouin-scattering-based distributed fiber sensor with single-mode fibers embedded in glass fiber reinforced polymer rods and bonded to steel reinforcing bars.,” Appl. Opt., vol. 41, no. 24, pp. 5105–5114, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.