MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- B. Das and N. Sivakugan, “Settlements of shallow foundations on granular soil — an overview,” Int. J. Geotech. Eng., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 19–29, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Horiguchi and M. Tateda, “BOTDA Nondestructive measurement of single-mode optical fiber attenuation characteristics using Brillouin interaction: Theory,” J. Light. Technol., vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 1170–1176, 1989. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Barbour and J. Krahn, “Numerical Modelling – Prediction or Process??,” Geotechnical News, vol. 22, no. December. pp. 44–52, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- M. Mardia, “Finite Element Analysis of Elastic Settlement of Shallow Foundation Finite Element Analysis of Elastic,” Ph.D. dissertation, Dept. of Civil Eng., Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- A. Altaee and B. H. Fellenius, “Physical modeling in sand,” Canadian Geotechnical Journal, vol. 31, no. 3. pp. 420–431, 1994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Al Heib, F. HdrEmeriault, M. Caudron, L. Nghiem, and B. Hor, “Large-scale soil – structure physical model ( 1 g ) – assessment of structure damages,” Int. J. Phys. Model. Geotech., vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 138–152, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.-F. Pei, J. Teng, J.-H. Yin, and R. Chen, “A review of previous studies on the applications of optical fiber sensors in geotechnical health monitoring,” Measurement, vol. 58, pp. 207–214, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Zhang, H. H. Zhu, and B. Shi, “Role of the interface between distributed fibre optic strain sensor and soil in ground deformation measurement,” Sci. Rep., vol. 6, no. October, pp. 1–9, 2016. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Mohamad, “Distributed Optical Fibre Strain Sensing of Geotechnical Structures,” Ph.D. dissertation, Dept. of Eng., University of Cambridge, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- M. Iten, A. M. Puzrin, and A. Schmid, “Landslide monitoring using a road-embedded optical fiber sensor,” no. June 2014, p. 693315, 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.