MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- Amin Esmaeil Ramaji, A Review on the Soil Stabilization Using Low-Cost Methods, 8(4): 2193-2196, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Rituparna Das, Kankana Majhi, Champa Khatun, and Arunabha Maiti, Soil “Stabilization using Plastic Strips of Varied Sizes by enhancing the Bearing Capacity”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 8, Issue 3, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Megnath Neopaney, Ugyen, Kezang Wangchuk, Sherub Tenzin, “Stabilization of Soil by Using Plastic Wastes”, International Journal of Emerging trends in Engineering and Development, ISSN 2249-6149 Issue 2, Vol.2 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Ajmal. K.K, Lisha. V.P, Neethu. A, Thahseeb. P.K, Vaseela. C.P, Noushad. K , “An Experimental Study on Partial Replacement of Soil with Plastic Granules”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol. 7, Issue 4, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Sharan Veer Singh, and Mahabir Dixit, “Stabilization of Soil by Using Waste Plastic Material: A Review”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 6, Issue 2, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. H. M. Nor, F. Pakir, A. Arifin, and M. E. Sanik, “Stabilization of Batu Pahat Soft Clay by Combination Between TX-85 and SH-85 Stabilizers”, J. Adv. Res. Mater. Sci., vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 1–7, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- BS 1377: Part 2: 1990. Geotechnical Laboratory Sheet. Test of Water Absorption, Atterberg’s limit and Compaction test. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.