MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- Ion Vlad. Characteristics of Seismic Waves Propagation. Can We Accept the ‘Mexico City Effect’ as Responsible for the Collapse of Buildings during Strong Earthquakes?, 15th World Conference. Earthquake Engineering., (2012). [Google Scholar]
- H. Takeuichi and M. Saito. Seismic Surface Waves. pp. 217–295, (1972). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, “Understanding Seismic Hazard and Risk: A Gap Between Engineers and Seismologists,” in 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, p. 11, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- E. Nel, E. Rich, N. Morojele, N. Harker Burnhams, P. Petersen Williams, and C. Parry, “Data collection challenges experienced while conducting the international alcohol control study (IAC) in Tshwane, South Africa,” Drugs Education Prevention Policy, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 376–383, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Munro, M. Sogoni, M. Mashiyi, O. Shigadhla, and N. Tsotsi, “Fieldwork experiences and challenges in data collection: The Eastern Cape Province of South Africa,” in 57th Session of International Statistical Institute, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Holbrook, I. C. Farrar, and S. J. Popkin, “Surveying a Chicago Public Housing Development: Methodological challenges and lessons learned,” J. Eval. Rev., vol. 30, pp. 779–802, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Blom and J. Korbmacher, “Measuring interviewer characteristics pertinent to social surveys: A conceptual framework,” Survey Methods: Insights from the Field., 2013. [Online]. Available: http://surveyinsisght-s.org/?p=817, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- B. Israel, A. Schultz, E. Parker, and A. Becker, “Community-based participatory research: Policy recommendations for promoting a partnership approach in health research.,” in Education for Health, pp. 182–197, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- M. M. D. (MET), “Seismicity in Malaysia and around the region.,” Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI), 2016. [Online]. Available: http. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Alexander et al., Study on the Seismic and Tsunami Hazards and Risks in Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur: Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- N. S. H. Harith, A. Adnan, F. Tongkul, and A. V Shoushtari, “Analysis on Earthquake Databases of Sabah Region and Its Application for Seismic Design,” Int. J. Civ. Eng. Geo-Environmental, vol. Special Pu, no. September, pp. 1–5, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Shah, A. Ahmed, G. Kegyes, A. Al-Ghamadi, and R. Ray, “A Case Study Using Rapid Visual Screening Method to Determine the Vulnerability of Buildings in two Districts of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,” no. November 2016, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Calvi, “A Displacement-Based Approach for Vulnerabilith Evaluation of Classes of Buildings,” J. Earthq. Eng., vol. 3, pp. 411–438, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- P. Mouroux, E. Bertrand, M. Bour, B. Le Brun, S. Depinois, and P. Masure, “The European RISK-EU Project: an Advanced Approach to Earthquake Risk Scenarios,” in 13th WCEE, (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.