MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- A. Jamaludin, “Energy mix and alternatives energy for sustainable development in Malaysia,” Tokyo, Japan: 9th International Students Summit on Food, Agriculture and Environment in the New Century, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- “List of coal-fired plants in Malaysia,” Retrieved from List of Power Stations in Malaysia website :https://en.wikipedia.org (2018). [Google Scholar]
- “Malakoff Corporation Berhad Annual Report 2017 “ in “Energising Growth,” (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B. Standard, “1377:1990,” Methods of test for soils for civil engineering purposes, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- A. Marto, K. A. Kassim, A. M. Makhtar, L. F. Wei, and Y. S. Lim, “Engineering characteristics of Tanjung Bin coal ash,” Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, vol. 15, pp. 1117-1129, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Awang, A. Marto, and A. M. Makhtar, “Geotechnical properties of Tanjung Bin coal ash mixtures for backfill materials in embankment construction,” Ejge, vol. 16, pp. 1515-1531, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. U. Abubakar and K. S. Baharudin, “Properties of concrete using tanjung bin power plant coal bottom ash and fly ash,” International Journal of Sustainable Construction Engineering and Technology, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 56-69, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Hasan, A. Marto, M. Hyodo, and A. Makhtar, “The strength of soft clay reinforced with singular and group bottom ash columns,” Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, vol. 16, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Marto, M. Hasan, M. Hyodo, and A. M. Makhtar, “Shear strength parameters and consolidation of clay reinforced with single and group bottom ash columns,” Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 2641-2654, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Marto, N. A. Rosly, C. S. Tan, F. Kasim, N. Z. M. Yunus, and R. Moradi, “Bearing Capacity Of Soft Clay Installed With Singular And Group Of Encased Bottom Ash Columns,” Jurnal Teknologi, vol. 78, no. 7-3, pp. 105-110, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. Moradi, Physical and Numerical Modelling of Bottom Ash Columns Installed Soft Clay, PhD Thesis, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor Bahru (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Marto, M. A. Hassan, A. M. Makhtar, and B. A. Othman, “Shear strength improvement of soft clay mixed with Tanjung Bin coal ash,” APCBEE procedia, vol. 5, pp. 116-122, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Awang, A. Marto, and A. M. Makhtar, “Morphological and strength properties of Tanjung Bin coal ash mixtures for applied in geotechnical engineering work,” International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 168-175, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hasan, N. Pangee, M. Nor, and S. Suki, “Shear Strength of Soft Clay Reinforced With Single Encased Bottom Ash Columns,” ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, vol. 11, no. 13, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Vaitkus, J. Gražulytė, V. Vorobjovas, O. Šernas, and R. Kleizienė, “Potential of mswi bottom ash to be used as aggregate in road building materials,” Baltic Journal of Road and Bridge Engineering, Article vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 77-86, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Alhassan and A. M. Tanko, “Characterization of solid waste incinerator bottom ash and the potential for its use,” International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 516-522, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K. Terzaghi, R. B. Peck, and G. Mesri, Soil mechanics in engineering practice. John Wiley & Sons, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D4253–00: Standard test methods for maximum index density and unit weight of soils using a vibratory table (reapproved 2006). ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, USA, p. 15, (2006a). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D4254–00: Standard test methods for minimum index density and unit weight of soils and calculation of relative density (reapproved 2006). ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, USA, p. 9, (2006b). [Google Scholar]
- B. Hamidi, S. Varaksin, and H. Nikraz, “Relative density concept is not a reliable criterion,” Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers Ground Improvement, vol. 166, no. 2, pp. 78-85, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Suki, A Study Of The Undrained Shear Strength Of Soft Clay Reinforced With 10mm And 16mm Diameter Single Encapsulated Bottom Ash Column, Degree Thesis, Universiti Malaysia Pahang, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Budhu, Muni. Soil mechanics fundamentals, John Wiley & Sons, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.