MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- D. J. Tenenbaum, “Trash or Treasure? Putting Coal Combustion Waste to Work,” Environ. Health Perspect., vol. 117, pp. 490–497, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lokeshappa and A. K. Dikshit, “Disposal and Management of Flyash,” vol. 3, pp. 11–14, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jain, “Fly ash – waste management and overview: A Review Fly ash – waste management and overview: A Review,” no. (January 2014, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Nordin, M. M. A. B. Abdullah, M. F. M. Tahir, A. V. Sandu, and K. Hussin, “Utilization of Fly Ash Waste As Construction Material.,” Int. J. Conserv. Sci., vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 161–166,(2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. U. Abubakar, K. S. Baharudin, and I. Technology, “Potential Use of Malaysian Thermal Power Plants,” vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 25–37, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Muhardi, A. Marto, K. A. Kassim, A. M. Makhtar, L. F. Wei, and Y. S. Lim, “Engineering characteristics of Tanjung Bin coal ash,” Electron. J. Geotech. Eng., vol. 15 K, pp. 1117–1129, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Papargyropoulou, D. C. Preece, D. R. Padfield, and A. A. B Abdullah, “Sustainable construction waste management in Malaysia: a constructor’s perspective,” Manag. Innov. a Sustain. Built Environ., no. June, pp. 1–10, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Rajasekaran and S. Narasimha Rao, “Lime Stabilization Technique for the Improvement of Marine Clay.,” SOILS Found., vol. 37, pp. 97–104, (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. R. D, M. Anusha, P. R. T. Pranav, and G. Venkatesh, “A Laboratory Study on The Stabilization Of Marine Clay Using Saw Dust And Lime,” no. 4, pp. (851–862), (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kurama and M. Kaya, “Usage of coal combustion bottom ash in concrete mixture,” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 22, no. 9, pp. 1922–1928, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hashan, M. F. Howladar, L. N. Jahan, and P. K. Deb, “Ash Content and Its Relevance with the Coal Grade and Environment in Bangladesh,” vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 669–676, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Marto, M. a. Hassan, A. M. Makhtar, and B. a. Othman, “Shear Strength Improvement of Soft Clay Mixed with Tanjung Bin Coal Ash,” APCBEE Procedia, vol. 5, pp. 116–122, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Latifi, A. Marto, A. S. A. Rashid, and J. L. J. Yii, “Strength and Physico-chemical Characteristics of Fly Ash–Bottom Ash Mixture,” Arab. J. Sci. Eng., vol. 40, no. 9, pp. 2447–2455, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. W. Xiao and F. H. Lee, “Curing time effect on behavior of cement treated marine clay,” Proc. World Acad. Sci. Eng. Technol., vol. 33, no. 7, pp. 2070–3740, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Show, J. Tay, and A. Goh, “Reuse of Incinerator Fly Ash in Soft Soil Stabilization,” J. Mater. Civ. Eng., vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 335–343, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.