MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2018The 12th International Civil Engineering Post Graduate Conference (SEPKA) – The 3rd International Symposium on Expertise of Engineering Design (ISEED) (SEPKA-ISEED 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||11 December 2018|
- National Ground Water Association, “Defining groundwater ‘sustainability’ vital to establishing best practices and policy,” (Press Release NGWA, ohio, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Postel, Entering an Era of Water Scarcity: The Challenges Ahead, Ecol. Appl., 10, 4, 941–948, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Muguntan, S. Ruben, S. Lee, Strong earthquake strikes Sabah (The Star Online, Ranau, Sabah, 05-Jun-2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. A. Razak and M. H. A. Karim, Groundwater in the Malaysian Context, in Groundwater Management in Malaysia -Status and Challenges, Groundwater Colloquium (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. F. Loke, N. Abd Rahman, R. Nazir, Experimental study on unsaturated doubleporosity soil phenomena under vibration effect, J. Teknol., 4, 65–72, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. F. Loke, N. A. Rahman, R. Nazir, R.W. Lewis, Study of aqueous and non-aqueous phase liquid in fractured double-porosity soil using digital image pocessing, Geo. Croatica, 71, 2, 55–64, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, C. Qi, Z. Shao, C. Xia, Effect of crack inclination on shear failure of brittle geomaterials under compression, Arab. J. Geosci., 10, 529, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Jiang, J. Zhang, H. Wu, Effect of fracture on the well production in a coalbed methane reservoir, Arab. J. Geosci., 10, 494, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Fredlund, S. L. Houston, Q. Nguyen, M. D. Fredlund, Moisture movement through cracked clay soil profiles, Geotech. Geol. Eng., 28, 6, 865–888, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Ngien, N. A. Rahman, M. M. Bob, K. Ahmad, R. Sa’ari, R. W. Lewis, Observation of light non-aqueous phase liquid migration in aggregated soil using image analysis, Transp. Porous Media, 92, 1, 83–100, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Carminati, A. Kaestner, P. Lehmann, H. Flühler, Unsaturated water flow across soil aggregate contacts, Adv. Water Resour., 31, 9, 1221–1232, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Masciopinto, M. Benedini, S. Troisi, S. Straface, Conceptual models and field test results in porous and fractured media, in Groundwater Pollution Control, (WIT Press, Southampton, UK, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Grifoll, J. M. Gastó, Y. Cohen, Non-isothermal soil water transport and evaporation, Adv. Water Resour., 28, 11, 1254–1266, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Luciano, P. Viotti, M. P. Papini, Laboratory investigation of DNAPL migration in porous media, J. Hazard. Mater., 176, 1006–1017, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. G. Maas, U. Hampel, Photogrammetric techniques in civil engineering material testing & structure monitoring, Photogramm. Eng. Remote Sens., 72, 39–45, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. D. Alazaiza, S. Kong, M. M. Bob, S. A. Kamaruddin, W. Mohd, F. Ishak, Influence of macro-pores on DNAPL migration in double-porosity soil using light transmission visualization method, Transp. Porous Media, 117, 1,103–123, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Bagherieh, N. Khalili, G. Habibagahi, A. Ghahramani, Drying response and effective stress in a double porosity aggregated soil, Eng. Geol., 105, 44–50, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhuo, D. Han, Q. Dai, Exploration of empirical relationship between surface soil temperature and surface soil moisture over two catchments of contrasting climates and land covers, Arab. J. Geosci., 10, 410, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sa’ari, N. A. Rahman, N. H. Latif Abdul, Z. M. Yusof, S. K. Ngien, S. A. Kamaruddin, M. Mustaffar, M. A. Hezmi, Application of digital image processing technique in monitoring LNAPL migration in double porosity soil column, J. Teknol., 3, 72, 23–29, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Ngien, P. Q. Chin, M. Hasan, M. I. Ali, Image analysis of non-aqueous phase liquid migration in aggregated kaolin, ARPN J. Eng. Appl. Sci., 11, 10, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. F. Loke, N. A. Rahman, R. Nazir, R. Sa’ari, M. Mustaffar, Investigation of aqueous and non-aqueous phase liquid migration in double-porosity soil using digital image analysis, Chem. Eng. Trans., 63, 685–690, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. R. Assael, M. J., Avelino, H. M. T., Dalaouti, N. K., Fareleira, J. M. N. A. Harris, Reference correlation for the viscosity of liquid toluene from 213 to 373k at pressures to 250Mpa, Int. J. Thermophys., 22, 3, 789–799, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.