MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 248, 20184th Engineering Science and Technology International Conference (ESTIC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- Jonathan Winterton, Typology of knowledge, skills and competences: clarification of the concept and prototype. Italy, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Jonathan Winterton, What Is Competence?, Human Resource Development International, Vol. 8, No. 1, 27–46, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sedarmayanti, Human Resources and Work Productivity, Mandar Maju, Bandung, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Shahidur R. Khandker, Gayatri B. Koolwal and Hussain A. Samad, Handbook on Impact Evaluation, Quantitative Methods and Practices, Washington DC 20433, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hoover, Evidence Based Intervention: An Examination of Pre-Service Training, Profesional Development, And Classroom Implementation. Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi Corpus, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Tassanee HOMKLIN, Training Effectiveness of Skill Certification System : The Case of Automotive Industry in Thailand. Hiroshima University, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Kevin F. Preston, Leadership Perceptions Of Results And Return On Investment Training Evaluations. Colorado State University, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ya-Hui Elegance Chang, An Empirical Study of Kirkpatrick’s Evaluation Model in the Hospitality Industry. Florida International University, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Donald L. Kirkpatrick And James D. Kirkpatrick, Third Edition. Evaluating Programs The Four Levels. Westchester Book Group, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Shahrooz Farjad, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 46 (2012) 2837–2841. The Evaluation Effectiveness of training courses in University by Kirkpatrick Model (case study: Islamshahr university) (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rouse, Donald, Employing Kirkpatrick’s Evaluation Framework to Determine the Effectiveness of Health Information Management Courses and Programs. Perspectives in Health Information Management. Spring 2011, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p1-5. 5p, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Liviu Moldovan, Training Outcome Evaluation Model. Procedia Technology 22 1184–1190, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.