MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 248, 20184th Engineering Science and Technology International Conference (ESTIC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- Y. Singh and N. K. Singh, J. Energy South. Afr. 24, 7 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. M. A. Morad and J. Alrajhi, J. Mech. Eng. Autom. 4, 55 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- B. Yang, S. Han, and H. Cho, Int. J. Appl. Eng. Res. 11, 9106 (n.d.) (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. Wilhelmsson, A. Vressner, P. Tunestål, B. Johansson, G. Särner, and M. Aldén, in (2005). [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, Q. Sun, and L. Xu, J. Electr. Comput. Eng. 2017, 1 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Hossain, D. I. Smith, and P. A. Davies, J. Sustain. Dev. Energy Water Environ. Syst. 5, 46 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Safakish, Adv. Mech. Eng. 4, 931584 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu, C. Jing, and X. Hu, in Atlantis Press, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- F. P. Incopera, D. P. Dewitt, T. L. Bergman, and A. S. Lavine, Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer, Sixth John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte Ltd., (2007). [Google Scholar]
- C. T. Crowe, D. F. Elger, and J. A. Roberson, Engineering Fluid Mechanics, Eighth John Wiley & Sons, Inc., (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.