MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2018Fire and Environmental Safety Engineering 2018 (FESE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- C.L. Beyler, L.Y. Cooper, Fire Technol. 37, 9 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.Y. Cooper, Int. J. Heat Mass Tran. 38, 679 (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.B. McGrattan, A. Hamins, D.W. Stroup, Sprinkler, Smoke and Heat Vent, Draft Curtain Interaction - Large-Scale Experiments and Model Development (NISTIR 6196, NIST, Gaithersburg, MD 1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NFPA 204, Standard for Smoke and Heat Venting (National Fire Protection Association, Quincy, MA 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Bullen, Fire Technol. 13, 21 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Milke, Smoke Control by Mechanical Exhaust or Natural Venting, SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Heskestad, Sprinkler/Hot Layer Interaction, NIST-GCR-91-590, NIST, Gaithersburg, MD (1991) [Google Scholar]
- NBN S 21-208-2 Fire protection in buildings - Design and calculation of smoke and heat extraction installations - Part 2: Covered car parking buildings [Google Scholar]
- NEN 6098:2012 [Google Scholar]
- BS 7346-7:2006 [Google Scholar]
- PD 7346-4:2003 [Google Scholar]
- Published Document PD 7974-6:2004. The application of fire safety engineering principles to fire safety design of buildings. Part 6: Human factors: Life safety strategies-Occupant evacuation, behaviour and condition (Sub-system 6) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jian-ping, F. Zheng, T. Zhi, S. Jia-yun, Procedia Engineering 11, 634 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.