MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2018Fire and Environmental Safety Engineering 2018 (FESE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- NFPA 2001: Standard On Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems Edition: 2012 [Google Scholar]
- EN15004-1:2008 [Google Scholar]
- ISO14520-1:2006 [Google Scholar]
- T. Hetrick, Fire Technol. 44, 239 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kubica, W. Wnęk, Z. Tuzimek, A. Domżał, The influence of temperature, pressure and air humidity on the retention time of extinguishing gases (VII International Conference Fire Safety of Buildings, Warsaw 2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kubica, Retention time of extinguishing gasses as a fire safety feature of compartments (Ph.D. thesis, Building Research Institute, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kubica, L. Czarnecki, S. Boroń, W. Węgrzyński, Fire Safety J. 80, 1 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kubica, W. Wnęk, Przem. Chem. 9, 1557 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.