MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 247, 2018Fire and Environmental Safety Engineering 2018 (FESE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||10 December 2018|
- R.F. Eckhoff, Zeitschr. Physik. Chem. 231, 10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Liu, Y. Zhang, J. Appl. Phys. 116, 153302 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Randeberg, W. Olsen, R.F. Eckhoff, J. Electrost. 64 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhong, N. Miao, Q. Yu, W. Cao, J. Electrost. 73 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2014/34/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014 on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. [Google Scholar]
- H. Haase, Electrostatic Hazards, Their Evaluation and Control (Verlag Chemie, Weinheim, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- V. Babrauskak, Ignition Handbook (Fire Science Publishers, Issaquah WA, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ono, M. Nifuku, S. Fujiwara, S. Horiguchi, T Oda, J. Electrost. 65 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.