MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Parallel Session II: Water System Technology|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Jagannathan S, Mody M, Mathew M. Optimizing convolutional neural network on DSP[C]// IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics. IEEE, 2016: 371-372. [Google Scholar]
- Ramesh B, Bhardwaj A, Richardson J, et al. Optimization and evaluation of image-and signalprocessing kernels on the TI C6678 multi-core DSP[C]// High PERFORMANCE Extreme Computing Conference. IEEE, 2015: 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Jia, Yangqing, Shelhamer, et al. Caffe: Convolutional Architecture for Fast Feature Embedding[J]. 2014: 675-678. [Google Scholar]
- S. Mu, C. Wang, M. Liu, D. Li, M. Zhu, X. Chen, X. Xie, and Y. Deng, “Evaluating the potential of graphics processors for high performance embedded computing,” in Design, Automation Test in Europe Conference Exhibition (DATE), 2011, March 2011, pp. 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- TMS320C66x DSP Core Pac User Guide. [Online]. Available: http://www.ti.com/lit/ug/sprugw0c/sprugw0c.pdf [Google Scholar]
- TMS320C6678 multicore fixed and floating-point digital signal processor, data manual. [Online]. Available: http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/sprs691c/sprs691c.pdf [Google Scholar]
- TMS320C66x DSP CPU and Instruction Set Reference Guide. [Online]. Available: http://www.ti.com/lit/ug/sprugh7/sprugh7.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.