MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Parallel Session II: Water System Technology|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Y. Choi, S. Chang, Y. Kim, H. Lee, W. Son and S. Jin, “Detecting and monitoring game bots based on large-scale user-behavior log data analysis in multiplayer online games”, The Journal of Supercomputing, vol. 72, no. 9, pp. 3572-3587 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Oliner, A. Ganapathi and W. Xu, “Advances and challenges in log analysis”, in, pp. 55-61, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- R. Nachmias, “Web mining and higher education: Introduction to the special issue”, The Internet and Higher Education, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 65-66, 2011-03-012011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Goedertier, J. De Weerdt, D. Martens, J. Vanthienen and B. Baesens, “Process discovery in event logs: An application in the telecom industry”, APPL SOFT COMPUT, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 1697-1710, 2011-03-012011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Mavridis and E. Karatza, “Performance evaluation of cloud-based log file analysis with Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark”, Journal of Systems & Software, no. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- B. Lakhe, Case study: Implementing lambda architecture, Apress, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- O. Boykin, S. Ritchie, I. O’Connell and J. Lin, “Summingbird: A framework for integrating batch and online MapReduce computations”, Proceedings of the VLDB Endowment, vol. 7, no. 13, pp. 1441-14512014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. D. Silva, A. J. C. S. Dos, D. F. E. Pignaton, T. J. Lampoltshammer and C. F. Geyer, “Strategies for big data analytics through lambda architectures in volatile environments”, IFAC-PapersOnLine, vol. 49, no. 30, pp. 114-1192016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.