MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Parallel Session II: Water System Technology|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- C. Sawant and H. T. Patii, ICNSC2014, 20-24 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Salman, N. Ahmadi, R. Mengko, A. Z. R. Langi and T. L. R. Mengko, ISPACS, 435-440 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jenitta and A. Rajeswari, IEEE Conference on Information & Communication Technologies, 957-962 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Xu, F. Yang and F. Ma, 2010 International Conference on Multimedia Technology, 1-3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gavrovska, M. Slavkovi?, I. Reljin and B. Reljin, International Symposium on Signals, Circuits and Systems ISSCS 2013, 1-4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Guo and Q. Zong, 2012 2nd International Conference on Consumer Electronics, Communications and Networks (CECNet), 3001-3004 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Takada, T. Ogawa and H. Matsumoto, 2017 International Symposium on Intelligent Signal Processing and Communication Systems (ISPACS), 201-205 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Chuan-Yu Chang and Yi-Ping Chang, 2013 9th International Conference on Information, Communications & Signal Processing, 1-5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Azmy, 2015 IEEE Jordan Conference on Applied Electrical Engineering and Computing Technologies (AEECT), 1-5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Lee, H. S. Seung. Learning the Parts of Objects by Non-negative Matrix Factorization[J]. Nature, 401, 788-791(1999) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Lee, H. S. Seung Algorithms for Non-negative Matrix Factorization[J]. Advances in Neural Information Processing, MIT press, 13, 556-562 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, B. Sun, X. Yang and Q. Meng, “Research on heart sound recognition based on support vector machine,” 2017 Chinese Automation Congress (CAC), 62-65 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Azmy and R. Mohamady, 2017 IEEE Jordan Conference on Applied Electrical Engineering and Computing Technologies (AEECT), 1-4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.