MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 246, 20182018 International Symposium on Water System Operations (ISWSO 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Parallel Session II: Water System Technology|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- C. X. Zhang, S. Meng, Y. M. Li, L. Su, Z. Zhao. Nitrogen uptake and allocation in Populus simonii in different seasons supplied with isotopically labeled ammonium or nitrate. Trees. 30, 6 (2016): 2011-2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Brown, AE Lugo. Biomass of tropical forests: a new estimate based on forest volumes. Science. 223, 4642 (1984): 1290-1293. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhao, Z. Ouyang, L. Jia, H. Zheng, Ecosystem services and their valuation of China grassland, Acta Ecol. Sin. 24, 6 (2004): 1101-1110. [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Peng, Z. L. Huang, H. K. Hao et al., The Growth rhythm of Young Plantation of Excentrodendron hsienmu Cutting Seedling. Guangxi Forestry Science. 2016, 45, 3 (2016): 249-252. [Google Scholar]
- D. Tang, Y. Zhang. The growing regularity of Populus simonii in gully rolling region of Shaanxi Loess Plateau. Journal of Northwest Forestry College. 15(2000). [Google Scholar]
- Z. L. Xiang, M. X. Yan, J. Z. Rong. Study on growth law of Populus simonii. Protection Forest Science & Technology. 2 (2001): 10-12. [Google Scholar]
- M. Cao, S. K. Niu, L. Q. Li et al. Aboveground biomass models of five shrubs in Songshan Nature Reserve. Journal of Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University. 47, 4 (2018): 436-438. [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhou, S. W. Meng, Q. J. LIU et al., Allometric equations for estimating aboveground biomass of broad-leaved forests saplings and shrubs in subtropical China. Journal of Nanjing Forestry University (Natural Sciences Edition). 41, 6 (2017): 80-85. [Google Scholar]
- N. Zeng, X. L. Ren, H. L. He et al. Estimation of aboveground biomass of grassland in the source area of the Three Rivers based on neural network. Research of Environmental Sciences. 30, 1 (2017): 59-66. [Google Scholar]
- G. L. Smith. Principal component analysis: An introduction. Analytical Proceedings. 28 (1991): 150-151. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Destefanis, M. T. Barge. The use of principal component analysis (PCA) to characterize beef. medsci. 56 (2000): 255-259. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.